> .mo.'s humble Application, comprehensive application
_mo_
post Oct 23 2018, 05:02 PM
Post #1

Page

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 23
Member No.: 5,421

Good morrow to thee sweet Lords, high Dukes, great Princes, Barons and my dearest throat cutting ladies.

The year is 2018 B.C. the internet is entirely occupied by Battlegrounds unknown to thy humble players.

Well, not entirely.

One server of not at all defenders of the Ancients or offended global quick-peekers but of indomitable Knights still holds out against the invaders.

And life shall not be easy for the intruders entering this festival of unpredictable gore unleashed by its inhabitants.

After 5 years with thy humble peers i fell in love in that one and only Sneaky Monkeys 64 player T.O. Server <3 biggrin.gif

My name is .mo.the.peasant. and this shall be my humble application for the position to be an admin on this elaborated server.

I've played rather to much (2k/h.) and probably don't need to mention my exact over 30k kill-count on SM only. But I'd like to proudly bring up my "♛-King of the Hill-♛" win this week on the chiv birthday event biggrin.gif

My real name is Robert and I'm an PhD-student in Germany, writing about the Indian Diaspora in East Africa. The curiosities and the proceedings within the Sneaky Monkeys T.O. Server are my everyday bread and I would be super happy to be a part of the Sneaky Monkeys Crew and to help while other advanced admins are not online with kicking HighPingers/IntTk's/Racists/ and other scum wink.gif.

Sincerely yours,

.mo.the.peasant.

PS: sry for my english, my germanes holds me back from being good in that biggrin.gif

--------------------
This royal throne of kings, this sceptred isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,--
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this Sneaky Monkeys 64 Players Team Objective Server.

King Richard II", Act 2 scene 1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- _mo_   .mo.'s humble Application   Oct 23 2018, 05:02 PM
- - Sir Robin (not so brave)   Hi Mo and welcome to the forum. Thank you for app...   Oct 24 2018, 11:03 AM
- - _mo_   hei Robin thx ^^....to clear up the misunderstan...   Oct 24 2018, 04:15 PM
- - Sir Robin (not so brave)   Good to know!   Oct 24 2018, 04:23 PM
- - Bjoernen   As mentioned above, the clan will vote on your mem...   Oct 24 2018, 07:38 PM
- - doreanh   Mooooooooo   Oct 25 2018, 02:33 AM
- - _mo_   RE: .mo.'s humble Application   Oct 25 2018, 11:41 AM
- - Raven   Welcome to the forums, Mo! - one of the throa...   Oct 25 2018, 01:03 PM
- - __ the AIRPLANE   Blutwurst   Oct 25 2018, 01:49 PM
|- - TimTheSorcerer   QUOTE (__ the AIRPLANE @ Oct 25 2018, 01...   Oct 26 2018, 02:12 PM
|- - _mo_   QUOTE (TimTheSorcerer @ Oct 26 2018, 03:1...   Oct 26 2018, 04:42 PM
- - MonkeyFiend   751 hours on the server?   Oct 25 2018, 07:21 PM
- - __ the AIRPLANE   The playtime of all of mo's alternative names ...   Oct 25 2018, 09:16 PM
- - _mo_   RE: .mo.'s humble Application   Oct 26 2018, 09:13 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:11 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com