IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My application, I would like to apply to become an SM member.
Spacehollander
post May 5 2018, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,413

Good day,

I would like to join the SM clan, and because of this, I decided to apply here.
I have been playing on the 64 player slot SM server on Chivalry; Medieval Warfare for quite some time now.
Years ago, I had stumbled upon your server and barely played on any other server, ever since.
I did quit chivalry for quite some time, but for a good while now, I have been getting back into the game.
My steam name is Spacehollander, I am 25 years old and I currently live in the Netherlands.
Because of this I am not a native english speaker, but I think my knowledge of the english language is decent enough to get my points across.
I would consider myself to be a serious person, and responsible.
However, with the right set of people, I can be goofy as well.
I am respectful, and nice to people who deserve it.
With that I mean, i will treat people the way I am treated.
I currently have 461 hours in Chivalry, but I would not consider myself to be a good player.
In fact, probably far from it.
However, I play chivalry for fun, and don't always take things as seriously.
I am persistent however, so who knows, maybe I'll git gud.. wink.gif
In conclusion, I am genuinely just a regular guy, that wants the SM community to remain as comfortable and toxic free as possible.
I enjoy playing on the SM server, but I do notice sometimes certain players are just ruining things for everybody.
Generally, i notice that in these kinds of situations, there are no admins active, seeing how I play at irregular times. (due to my work being irregular)
Because of this, I hope that my presence as a "possible" new SM member will help keep the peace, even during times where no other admins are present.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

greetings,
Spacehollander

--------------------
Ayy lmao
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:53 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com