> Cheater/Hacker report, I have found a cheater I would like to report
Chimz
post Mar 26 2019, 05:43 PM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 3
Member No.: 5,088

Hi, today 26/3/2019 at 9:20 PM (GMT+4:30) I saw and captured footage of a player cheating in your 64 Player Chivalry MW server.
I have 6 videos of him cheating, totaling in size of 527 MB.

As some may remember I had found another cheater in the past too (http://www.sneakymonkeys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2871&pid=24174&st=0&#entry24174) by the name Sanic.

I want to upload my videos into Youtube but the problem is that unlike last time where I captured my footage with Fraps, this time I captured with BandiCam and whenever I bring the videos into my video editor (Adobe Premiere) to put them together, the sound will get out of sync with the video. I tried to fix this by hand but it's impossible since it goes slower and faster sometimes. I have no idea why. I've had this problem with Bandicam before.

Anyway, I have these 6 clips that I want to show you but first I wanted to ask you Admins if:
I should Zip them up and upload them to some website that you choose and link it
or
I upload each clip individually to Youtube and link them all here

Please let me know as the footage shows solid use of cheats
I want to share more details but I'm afraid if the player will see this and try to change their name/steamid or something. BUT if you want me to, I'll spill everything out here right now.

So once again, please tell me where I should upload my videos for you to see. I have footage, name, Steam ID and the type of cheats he has used.

Waiting for your answers.

--------------------
I may be Chivalry's only loyal Iranian player
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Chimz For This Useful Post:
__ the AIRPLANE

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 05:49 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com