=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Jul 12 2017, 11:04 PM
Post #1

Page

Group: Members
Thank(s): 29
Member No.: 5,000

Hello,

I join on this post few video to report the same bad attitude day after day.

The server general rules said:

- No Disruptive behaviour
(includes forcing TK's/smoking own team etc.,)

When we log in in the server, the pop up windows said the same to (and said don't be an arshole tongue.gif with this thing in () ).

Anyways, every day we play on same team, Shattered wrist for example (know as Leading for Example too) always spam smoke pot on mate feet, stick behind them with brandi and attack from behind during fight for not having a "tk" count. (ennemy kill you but you take the most damage from him in behind).

Btw if not believing, i started using my geforced experience and recording on a single map just for show you the attitude of player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kd8MR0MWB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1NpAfsk0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH8bxSvxz-s

It could be nice if something could be made against the bad attitude. I will recorded again if happen but you have a preview of what happen on a single map, always.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leading
post Jul 12 2017, 11:56 PM
Post #2

Page

Thank(s): 46
Member No.: 5,090

Hello, I know these videos are SOOOO disturbing, thanks Guytoune for uploading, please enjoy. Smoke and smoking is really dangerous to your health, but less than brandy(i) from a mate..

Let me explain MY view of this matter:

Guytoune is a man whom u can always find in the second line or hiding behind some obstacle, waiting for a pray. Fair enough.. BUT he ALWAYS, CARELESSLY hits thru mates who are actually doing progress in TO. Without saying sorry, even after TK.
Moreover such guy cant hold his nerves and when someone takes brandi and hides behind him (and mirroring such behavior), he kicks* and attacks* him. Interesting, that such guy didnt upload videos, where I did everything to NOT hit him and as a result died so many times and mainly because of his selfish hits from behind. And another video, where he kikcs, attacks and throw pots at mates:

Please see the attached pics (http://imgur.com/a/LnMm9), where I had been assaulted.

Honestly speaking, I hate cowards and careless players (in some tounes both). And throwing smokes near or at them is my expression of disapproval (provided with taunt), instead of hitting them or throwing up. Smoke does 0 DMG and usually such players are sooooooooooooooooooo far away from the fight, thus no harm done in a way of lower visibility or so.

More than that I remember how this started and please Jairon, support me here. Guytoune started kicking me (provoke) and when I kick him back he votekicked me out. Then I joined again, hit a mate by an accident as a first hit and I got votekicked immediatelly by Guytoune even thou he was nowhere around. I am calling such behavior loserish, so voted him out as well. As Jairon said, it is said, that regulars are doing that.

I believe all of you know me and how I am trying hard not to hit mates (usually less than 200 TD on full TO map, check yours =) ). UNLESS provoked. Thats the point, where I admit, I have my moments. But I have never started any silly stuff like this.

Please take this in account when considering guytoune application for being SM admin.

*not allowed right?

+Quote Post
=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Jul 13 2017, 12:16 AM
Post #3

Page

They are a real difference between few teamdamage by the brandi issu (as i see, one time on your screen, the other was a bad firepot throw wo could happen to anyone failed.) and intentionnally smoked and stick behind for int team damaging like you do.

We see it perfectly on the second video link and it's against the server rules.

It's write here: http://sneakymonkeys.com/policies2.pdf (server rules section)

and you see it all time you log in in the server with the pop up.

I mean log could be check, as i know my td hit are all time below 10 or 5 % at many map and not intentionnal during hit and run fight.

Anyways they are a real difference of your attitude who are against the server rules even for troll in without emote and real bad intention behind it (i repeat it.) and make some critik of my brandi gameplay (when i play brandi and not archer)

+Quote Post
Leading
post Jul 13 2017, 12:40 AM
Post #4

Page

I am not taking screenshots because of pleasure, there must be something that really pissed me off.. So your attacks were totally on purpose, please see your attachment about not attacking mates and so on.

"few teamdamage by the brandi issu" LOL: since you never attack in the front line, I believe your TD is divided between 50% TD reduction and the immersive amount of DMG doing to the enemy.
And yes, there is real difference between smoke and brandi team hits (depends on class, to MAA smoke does 0 DMG, to archer smoke does 0 DMG, to van smoke does 0 DMG, to knight smoke does 0 DMG).
If u are calling your careless playstyle an accident, believe me that after 2 500 hours (mainly on SM servers) I can tell what is accident or what can be avoided.

BTW 5 -10 % is a lot for the whole map. With 60 kills is up to 600 TD. Check your absolute number and try to lower it down to 1-2%

no comments on kicking me on purpose and later attacking me?
no comments on 2, not 1 not 3, but 2 firepots at mates, where even others were commenting on that?

Closure> I love your good "lets hit thru a mate" intention, revenge killing, firepots at mates, vote spam, and overall dickish behavior. Such an example of your own arguments.

BTW I am really surprised about your age man, thought you were 16ish (thats just personal attack, no argumentation logic behind), I am angry that I have to deal with such shit.

+Quote Post
=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Jul 13 2017, 01:07 AM
Post #5

Page

I let the admin check the log of all of that. As i know, this disruptive behaviuor has one month or more and every day when we play as same team. I just start as tonight recording it cause i realized your attitude is just against the server rules.

I said again the admin can check the log, i don't provoke you at anytime cause i made to be against you. I mean when you're mason i choose agatha for not received your bad spam attitude, and make fight when we're in front in battle.

All i see and can be check by every one now, it's your harassment (not sure the word, i' m not so good in english) which lasts for a month and more and realized it's against the server rules.

you will never apologised and never forget or something like that. That's your right. Just , it's not the solution and beeing against the rules will not cleared the thing and having bad finish.

That's all i said, i let the admin make research and job.

BTW I am really surprised about your age man, thought you were 16ish (thats just personal attack, no argumentation logic behind), I am angry that I have to deal with such shit.

Like you made on SM Marshe when you complain about LTS map and make aggressive cry to him few time in game.

http://www.sneakymonkeys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2945

When it's not on your way, you're just aggressive like a little chihuahua and i will not make the same about asking your age and entering to your irl insult game.

*edit: few english correction, sorry if he's not good.*

+Quote Post
Marsche
post Jul 13 2017, 06:31 AM
Post #6

Knight

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 172
Member No.: 4,443

QUOTE (Leading @ Jul 13 2017, 12:56 AM) *
Honestly speaking, I hate cowards and careless players (in some tounes both). And throwing smokes near or at them is my expression of disapproval (provided with taunt), instead of hitting them or throwing up. Smoke does 0 DMG and usually such players are sooooooooooooooooooo far away from the fight, thus no harm done in a way of lower visibility or so.
You have a thousand hours on our servers yet still disrespecting our rules? We don't care how much dmg smoke does, if it falls under disruptive behaviour then you don't throw it at teammates.

QUOTE (Leading @ Jul 13 2017, 12:56 AM) *
I believe all of you know me and how I am trying hard not to hit mates (usually less than 200 TD on full TO map, check yours =) ). UNLESS provoked. Thats the point, where I admit, I have my moments. But I have never started any silly stuff like this.

QUOTE (Leading @ Jul 13 2017, 01:40 AM) *
BTW 5 -10 % is a lot for the whole map. With 60 kills is up to 600 TD. Check your absolute number and try to lower it down to 1-2%

Who in the world are you to talk about TK? You are even referred to as "TK by Example". Rank 60+ and worse team dmg% than a free weekender.

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Jul 13 2017, 07:18 AM
Post #7

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

I find it sad that two good players and regulars on our servers need to go this route. This is not a competitive server and I hope we are playing to have fun. But here, both of you accuse each other of basically ruining that fun.

From what I read and saw so far, Leading is acting "in revenge" for what he perceives as careless behavior from Guytoune. I'd say that Leading closer to braking the rules here, because he's doing this on purpose.

Why don't you two try to play in different teams? Or, when playing in the same team, why not try to stay clear of each other? Leading, you are saying that Guytoune is always staying behind. So it won't be a problem for you to go forward and be away from him, right? Most maps are large enough for that.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sir Robin (not so brave) For This Useful Post:
Jairon
=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Jul 13 2017, 08:00 AM
Post #8

Page

One month and more, that's the time who every day he made that, i just start now reporting it.

I repeat, just in 26 sec in the video, you see 3 rules break:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1NpAfsk0I

- Intentionnal team hit from behind.

- Disruptive behaviour with the smoke pot.

- Provoke by the smoke pot throw too.

All on purpose and he said it too on the post.

In add on the other video link, on a single map it's constant so you can add harassment too.

+Quote Post
AsDeR
post Jul 13 2017, 12:30 PM
Post #9

Knight Errant

Thank(s): 283
Member No.: 4,445

And you two can't just talk about it instead of escalating it? Wow.

Per our rules, you both should be banned.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to AsDeR For This Useful Post:
The Malefic Trout
The Malefic Trou...
post Jul 13 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #10

Knight Errant

Thank(s): 344
Member No.: 4,549

QUOTE (AsDeR @ Jul 13 2017, 01:30 PM) *
And you two can't just talk about it instead of escalating it? Wow.

Per our rules, you both should be banned.

Ditto. The way I see it you guys either come to an agreement or we ban both of you right away.

Guess things didn't turn out the way any of you expected, huh?

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to The Malefic Trout For This Useful Post:
hardworkingcrackwhore
Jairon
post Jul 13 2017, 09:10 PM
Post #11

Peasant

Thank(s): 30
Member No.: 4,723

I remember how this started and please Jairon, support me here

Well, I'd like to bring some light into the issue , Leading, but unfortunately I can't remember the details of what exactly happened then, as it was quite while ago.
All I recall is some sort of conflict between you both, arguments in the chat ,some votekick and , yes, me typing that that kind of behaviour between regulars of the server was quite sad unsure.gif

Basically, my words followed the same spirit as Robin's words a few messages up here, just play to have fun, don't spoil it with that dispute, ain't worth of it...

I hope to meet you both again on the battlefield smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Leading
post Jul 13 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #12

Page

Guytoune> no respect, do what ever u want, follow Marsche ego-but-cowardish style and ideas, hit mates from behind on NOT purpose, but just because u cant do better
Marsche> no respect, a stupid liar, please leave SM
Sir Robin> thanks for the light, lesson learned
Asder> chiv chat is not really perfect place for a ceasefire since morale is at stake and no understanding from the other side. Even thou, I am backing off
Trout> ditto
Jairon> thanks

Overall, thanks for caring, stay cowards or no not, it is your game and enjoy playing in a way you like it!

Leading out

+Quote Post
Leading
post Jul 13 2017, 09:42 PM
Post #13

Page

oh LOL, I have just seen the video, have u noticed how guytoune just stroke thru that mate MAA? Ridiculous, shame on you, blaming others (who are mirroring you) of what u are constantly doing..

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Jul 14 2017, 11:46 AM
Post #14

Knight Errant

Group: Veteran SM Members
Thank(s): 409
Member No.: 4,609

I don't know you any of you two so I will share my opinion on this pickle.

I only see one solution to this, trial by combat!

Or the two or you can accept that you were both wrong and move on before things escalate and the both of you end up getting banned although reading previous replies from my fellow admins it already seems there will be a ban issued for the both of you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FrostBurn
post Jul 18 2017, 01:56 PM
Post #15

Peasant

Thank(s): 20
Member No.: 5,145

From my experience on the server, I don't ever remember ever having a problem with Guytone or seeing him misbehave. Quite a few times I have seen 'Whatever by example' having insane TD% for a guy in the lead.

That's all the input I can give about this whole deal.

+Quote Post
doreanh
post Jul 18 2017, 02:18 PM
Post #16

Sergeant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 58
Member No.: 5,074

QUOTE (Sir Robin (not so brave) @ Jul 13 2017, 07:18 AM) *
I find it sad that two good players and regulars on our servers need to go this route. This is not a competitive server and I hope we are playing to have fun. But here, both of you accuse each other of basically ruining that fun.

From what I read and saw so far, Leading is acting "in revenge" for what he perceives as careless behavior from Guytoune. I'd say that Leading closer to braking the rules here, because he's doing this on purpose.

Why don't you two try to play in different teams? Or, when playing in the same team, why not try to stay clear of each other? Leading, you are saying that Guytoune is always staying behind. So it won't be a problem for you to go forward and be away from him, right? Most maps are large enough for that.

I dont have any bad impression with both of you. And yeah, it is quite sad to see requlars going this route. Why dont you just have a sit and talk with each others instead of making both your image worse

--------------------
Meowww

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:46 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com