> New player ruined game
FrostBurn
post Apr 10 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 20
Member No.: 5,145

Hi everyone. I have been playing on your servers almost everyday since a month or two ago, when I reinstalled chivalry. Almost never had any problems, I think many will remember me for not being one to go against the rules, quite the contrary I'm often in first line when someone breaks them.

Today I just started playing in the 100 ppl server, and this obnoxious guy Stephen_Hawking got called for exploiting a wall glitch of sorts. He denied and insulted whoever it was who tried to votekick him. I quickly f10'd, went on to spectate on him, and he was there shooting crossbows intentionally at one of his team mates who was just standing there.

Then I votekicked him because I witnessed him TD on purpose. He denied everything, kept calling me a faggot, telling me to commit suicide irl, and calling me all kind of names. None of which actually hurt me, mind you, but that is also against the rules. None of the votekicks went through however. He kept calling me (and anybody else who tried to votekick him), a bully. He kept playing victim.

Later I happened to snipe him from range (we were on opposing teams), didn't say a word about it; it happened once or twice, then he managed to snipe me. He laughed, taunted me, telling me "died like a ...." to which I replied "like someone who is at least in the leaderboard, unlike you. Shut up and play, get good"

Then next map he was still blabbing, telling me to suck his dick and stuff like that. That's when MonkeyFiend came, said he read everything and he would silence the both of us. Being put on par with someone who was accused of using glitches, was seen TD on purpose, and lied to everyone's face and kept swearing instead of playing was infuriating. So I lost the will to play, despite having a free afternoon. Enough toxicity from online strangers for today.

Note: I didn't get banned or anything, so this isn't an appeal. I am just putting it out there, so if in future anything again happens with that individual, you have a precedent. I am willing to accept that this may be used as a precedent against me, as well, but I don't think my behaviour was ever out of line (not in general, during my games on your servers; not in this instance, barely ever even insulting the other guy and simply calling for rules to be respected) and I am confident it will never be in the future.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrostBurn For This Useful Post:
The Malefic Trout, The Malefic Trout
Sneeky
post Apr 10 2017, 05:37 PM
Post #2

Sergeant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 71
Member No.: 4,419

Thanks for reporting this and next time if you have anything to report some good screenshots will make things much easier and quicker! smile.gif

Since there's no screenshots it will make it more difficult to confirm, just FYI.

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sneeky For This Useful Post:
The Malefic Trout, The Malefic Trout
FrostBurn
post Apr 10 2017, 06:32 PM
Post #3

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 20
Member No.: 5,145

No problem, thanks for your reply. I am well aware that I should have taken at least a screenshot, if not a vid, of the incident. It would have made everything easier. But I can at least provide the report.

I will have to look about how to take screenshots/vids of me gaming. I tried once to use PrntScrn to catch a screenshot of the console when it said a guy kicked me until I fell to my death, but once in paint I didn't catch anything.

Thanks again smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to FrostBurn For This Useful Post:
The Malefic Trout
The Malefic Trou...
post Apr 10 2017, 08:17 PM
Post #4

Knight Errant

Thank(s): 344
Member No.: 4,549

Hey, I've seen double posts on this forum, but I think I broke the system with the double thank you!

Thank you for reporting FrostBurn! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to The Malefic Trout For This Useful Post:
Steelshanks
AsDeR
post May 4 2017, 05:44 PM
Post #5

Knight Errant

Thank(s): 283