IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Constant unfair kicks., Having hard time on the server.....
NeezDuutz
post Feb 20 2017, 11:16 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,133

Ok so I have been playing on this server since level 1 and I'm level 20. So this server is my favorite server. But I get moments when ppl kick me for TKing. Now I get Tked all the time since the first day on the server and 99% of all rounds I have been team damaged for pretty much anything you can think of. But I have never Punished anyone period. I rarely get srrys but I really don't care as it's sometimes a mistake.

All that aside I was just kicked out the server for TKing when I never even TKed and my team damage was below 30%, I am getting tired of getting kicked. Is there something I should know as I don't wanna get banned for trying to get 1 kill out of 30 deaths. I don't attack unless I can get a shot without hitting someone else. But yet everyone else can attack me with the target and kill me multiple times without even getting a srry. But yet when I get at least some kills, and this happens everytime I start getting kills, someone starts kicking me for SOME team damage. What am I missing here? It is starting to get really annoying and this happens at least 3 times a day on this server. Every time I play on this server I have been unfairly kicked 80% of the time since I was level 1-20. There has not been 1 day when I was NOT kicked for something petty and it happens at least 3 times each day on the server. What should I do......
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Feb 21 2017, 09:01 AM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

I assume you're talking about being vote kicked, not kicked by admin, right?

First of all, think if it's really "unfair" if you get kicked so often. Could it be that you're doing something wrong? Perhaps charging in and hitting teammates just to get that enemy kill?

Here are some general tips:
  • Use stabs and overhead attacks instead of slashes if there are teammates around you. They are more precise and you'll hit less teammates.
  • Use smaller weapons
  • Avoid the group fights until you get more precise
  • If you're an archer, try shooting at targets when there aren't teammates around
  • Observe the good players. How they attack? When they do? When they choose not to?

Also have in mind that 30% team damage isn't low. Team damage on the SM servers (as in most I think) is reduced by 50%. This means that if a hit would cause an enemy 100 damage, the same hit will cause 50 damage to a teammate. So if you were playing without that reduction, 30% would actually be 46.15% damage. And 33% would be exactly 50% damage. This means, that with 33% "discounted" damage you're actually hitting enemies and teammates equally.

Generally, I vote "yes" for kicks if they are above 20% (which is 33% "non-discounted" damage).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir Robin (not so brave) For This Useful Post:
hardworkingcrackwhore, Sir Joe

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:53 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com