Tanz
post Jan 5 2017, 01:11 PM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 2
Member No.: 4,801

Greatings friends,

a couple of weaks nothing happened. The young son of my girlfriend played Chivalry on your great server with my account, his Nick: "General Tanz(young blood)". Now today i have the problem, i cant join your server becouse of ban. He told me becouse of "spawn camping" against a player "kane", this player made a screen and send this screen to admins. Now i have a ban till tuesday, i think tuesday the ban will end. I am very saddened but i will wait till tuesday, the son of my girlfriend played with my account and i am responsible.
If some Admins will show mercy i would be happy, but its ok. Not the first time i am guest here in the forums with this unattractive topic. In the meantime greatings to the admins and the community from the city of Würzburg/Germany.

Yours sincerely,

General Tanz

My steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119805269170
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Bucket
post Jan 5 2017, 01:30 PM
Post #2

Knight Errant

Group: Veteran SM Members
Thank(s): 409
Member No.: 4,609

How about you change your password of your steam account and don't give it to your girlfriend's son. We often get the excuse of ''oh my -insert family member- was playing on my account, it wasn't me.'' while this may or may not be true there is no way for admins to confirm this.

This is the 5th time you've been banned because of him, I believe. While I believe it was your girlfriend's son causing you all this trouble, at any point you could've talked to him about not going on your steam account and getting you banned on it. If talking doesn't help a fine leather belt will tongue.gif

Out of curiosity how old is that little shit your girlfriend's son?

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bucket For This Useful Post:
Marsche, The Malefic Trout
Marsche
post Jan 5 2017, 01:50 PM
Post #3

Knight

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 172
Member No.: 4,443

Banned 5 times because of your "girlfriend's son"? Jesus Christ.

Next time will be permanent.

+Quote Post
Tanz
post Jan 5 2017, 02:05 PM
Post #4

Peasant

Greatings Bucket,

you have right, its not the first time for me beeing here in the forum with the problem "IP excluded". The son of my girlfriend played with my account, we simply changed the nick in "General Tanz(young blood), he is 16 years old, but he is ok. He never caused great problems to his mother and not to my, sometimes hee reminds me of how I was when I was young.
He has a righteousness but from time to time he will leave him, i thing he is in love with succes, like me. We saw the movie "Night of the Generals", with Peter O`Toole , he was "General Tanz", a neurotic and predictable man, the opposite of the son of my girlfriend but unfortunately with some similarities with me. It was not a good idea to let him play with my account. "General Tanz" is not a model for a young boy who goes to school and who has his live bevor him.
But he is in love with Chivalry and i think he will grow to the strict requierments on the Sneaky Server, i carry the responsability but not only for the things that he do on your server with my account but also for his future live, in a certain way. I am sorry that i used the Sneaky Monkey Admins as educators, that is my fault only and not the fact that i let him play with my account.

+Quote Post
AsDeR
post Jan 5 2017, 03:17 PM
Post #5

Knight Errant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 283
Member No.: 4,445

Tanz, you have been given a lot more credibility than others. Next time there is not going to be any excuse or "6th chances". It will be permanent. Do something if you want to prevent it.

+Quote Post
Tanz
post Jan 5 2017, 03:30 PM
Post #6

Peasant

Greatings AsDeR,

I never wanted a favored treatment; Guilt is always personal and as such self-abolish. I thank you and the admins for the credibility I have shown. But one should not follow the words, but the deeds. With William Wallace Words: "Men do not follow the titles but only the courage". I I'll try my words into deeds accompanied and i will do anything to prevent a new permanent ban.

+Quote Post
MonkeyFiend
post Jan 5 2017, 04:41 PM
Post #7

Security and Projects

Group: Clan Dogsbody
Thank(s): 1096
From: A Magical Place, with toys in the million, all under one roof
Member No.: 1

Hi - I made the ban, it's not permanent though, as discussed on steam.

btw the easiest thing to do is create a family share steam account. Your girlfriends son can play on your computer/using your copy of chivalry without risking any bans on your account.
The only caveat though is you couldn't play at the same time

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tanz
post Jan 5 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #8

Peasant

Dear MonkeyFriend,

thank you for your reply on my threat and for the hopes that you give me to play again Chivalry on the Sneaky Monkey Server. The ban is a weak or two weaks? And since when until when?

Greatings, General Tanz

+Quote Post
Tanz
post Jan 7 2017, 09:00 AM
Post #9

Peasant

Greatings friends,

today the ban is still on, sorry for the repetition, but i have no informations when the ban ends. A weak, or two weaks, since when?

+Quote Post
MonkeyFiend
post Jan 7 2017, 09:32 AM
Post #10

Security and Projects

Group: Clan Dogsbody
Thank(s): 1096
From: A Magical Place, with toys in the million, all under one roof
Member No.: 1

The ban expires on the 10th January at approx. 14:00 GMT

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tanz
post Jan 7 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #11

Peasant

Thank you, MonkeyFriend.

I will wait, an i will not disappoint the trust that was placed in me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:48 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com