Nitrofull
post Aug 30 2017, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,243

Hello there fellow knights.

I'm here to ask you if you can unbann me from your server.

There is the informations :

Gamename : Despegames
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043397944/
Times Dates : I don't really remember when it happened it's one month old maybe more
Circumstances : Here the storry

One night, i joined the server and the game was pretty full of people swinging everywere and team killing everyone arround to kill one enemy. During 20 minutes of games i think i took more damages by allies than by ennemies.
At the end of the game, an allie strike an enemy trough my body and i died again. I started to get angry but i keeped my calm. When i respawned in the base, few people was team killing each other and i did not even had the time to get out of the spawn that i took an archer arrow right in the head. This one was too much and i took my hammer to punish the archer and smashed his head. Few seconds after that, i get permanently banned from SM server.

I know, smashing the head of the archer was pretty idiot and it's against the rules but after 20 minutes of team damages lost my mind..

I played on SM since a long time now and i wish the adventure don't stop here for me.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for my bad english.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
doreanh
post Aug 30 2017, 09:11 PM
Post #2

Sergeant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 58
Member No.: 5,074

Hi. I am not sure if this is my ban or not since I banned some players a month ago, but I always put my name in it.
something like "int tk, perm ban, dore"
It may take 2 to 3 days for the admin who banned you to reply. If not, your ban will be temporarily lifted until he/she makes a final decision.

--------------------
Meowww

+Quote Post
Nitrofull
post Sep 1 2017, 12:05 AM
Post #3

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,243

Thanks.

If it took me so long time to ask for an unbann it's because at the moment i was like "Ok i deserved it i'll don't insta-post like a child i'll wait a bit more"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:14 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com