> 0rgullo_0brero ban
0rgullo_0brero
post Jul 29 2019, 04:38 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 1
Member No.: 5,568

Hi, I'm 0rgullo_0brero. On Sunday, 21st of July, I got banned from the 64 slot server for intentionally killing a team mate. I kindly want to ask if the ban could be removed because I am not a conflictive player. I've been playing Chivalry actively for 5 years and I've never had problems with admins or other players. New or inexperienced players frequently confuse my skin with an enemy so I use to use voice commands to warn them while blocking the attacks instead of responding with an attack.

It is true that sometimes the friendly attacks anger me that much that I respond with attacking them as well. This is what happened when I got banned, but many veteran players can confirm that I am not a troll player, and I am rather the opposite.

I understand that my way was not correct and I assumed a kick or a temporary ban, but I don't understand why this is a reason for a permanent ban (Im banned from more than 1 week), it does not make any sense and I think this is wrong action of the admin who didnt even warn me before, and that's why I don't know who was the admin who did it.

Thank you very much, greetings.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to 0rgullo_0brero For This Useful Post:
Leading
Sir Robin (not s...
post Jul 29 2019, 07:31 PM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

Your ban was temporary and had just expired earlier today.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sir Robin (not so brave) For This Useful Post:
Leading
KANE
post Dec 9 2019, 03:04 PM
Post #3

Page

Group: Members
Thank(s): 23
Member No.: 4,919

0rgullo_0brero is a nice guy. Hope unban. More often it is new players to server who break lot of rules and try their best to get veteran players banned as well ( veterans only defending themselves) However i do appreciate that not as many SM play Chivalry regularly anymore so its a lot more admin work for the ones that do.

edit: whoops i just saw the date laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to KANE For This Useful Post:
Leading

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:15 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com