Guest_Rexio_*
post Jun 17 2018, 09:51 AM
Post #1

Guests

Thank(s):

Date:Sep 3 2017
Time:03:21 PM
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182012735/
Admin who issued the ban : Sir Robin (not so brave)
Additional information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p79kDBLBfYY...eature=youtu.be
Situation: Sep 3 2017, 03:21 PM I was caught throwing fire at the spawn of allies. I've never been banned for a long time (and so far) and I've done stupidity, and irritating other players will not be aware of the punishment I can get. For a long time from the time I was banned, whenever I turned on Chivalry, I thought about what I was doing. I understood that under the influence of friends who also trolled, I did what I did not want to do deep inside myself. Since I found this server, I wanted to get into the atmosphere of the Middle Ages during the huge battles that sneaky monekys offer. Unfortunately, I felt too good after some time and started to impede the gameplay of other players. I do not want to excuse myself here because nothing excuses my actions, but trolling was also a relief to the irritating behavior of other players. For over five months, I did not have access to this really good server. I believe that I have served my punishment and deserve a chance for improvement. I understand that you have to keep order on the server and consequently banning players helps in this but this is my first long ban. I would also like to point out that I have not trolled very often and I am able to improve myself, which I can prove if you give me a chance to improve.

Thank you and best regards.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Jun 18 2018, 07:15 AM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

Hello rexio,

You were banned on 2018-01-05 and the cited reason is "ADMIN: TKing Permanent". I am pretty sure it's not my ban, because the message is different from what I write. So you'll have to wait for up to 3 days after the ban appeal for the admin who banned you to respond. If that doesn't happen we will provisionally lift your ban. Please remind us on 20th June by posting a reply on this thread.

BTW, your name at that time was "Cannibal Corpse (Behemoth)" in case it helps the said admin to remember the situation.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:11 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com