nomore
post Aug 22 2016, 01:24 AM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Banned
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 4,984

Hello Guys.

I want to say sorry and explain everything (It's not self justification). I was banned 1 year ago for a glitch on colosseum and some time later when admin already allowed to unban me my appeal was closed and ban wasn't lifted. I can also quote Monkeyfiend that if majority voted to keep the ban then it will not be lifted but considering that vote to keep my ban was created even before my appeal..my appeal was dead from start.

I understand why my appeal was closed, I was an ass and didn't ask you nicely, you also misunderstood "honey" it was meant to be cute word, not rude in any sense, I was blocked and didn't have a chance to explain (when I tried my messages were instantly removed). Sorry for that, I was a bit angry since before this ban I was abused by a bunch of kicks and bans without a reason and then permban and instablock just killed me... Still sorry, swаg.

I never used racist language or used glitches (actually I didn't know that on colosseum it was a glitch since a lot of players and even admins were there so I thought its ok). As I said already I never used and will not use glitches\bad language or break any rules.
Please forgive me and lift the ban or atleast change the ban time. It was my first ban. Everyone deserves a second chance.
Why can't we be friends? I know you hated my brandistock but come on.. we are adults.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yet Another Fool
post Aug 22 2016, 05:50 AM
Post #2

Knight

Group: Members
Thank(s): 98
Member No.: 4,499

Hi BRANDISTOCK/GAY/Idontremembertheothernames

+Quote Post
Porsuk
post Aug 22 2016, 07:56 AM
Post #3

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 231
Member No.: 4,348

QUOTE (nomore @ Aug 22 2016, 02:24 AM) *
Why can't we be friends? I know you hated my brandistock but come on.. we are adults.

Thanks.

I am going to say about "we're adult's" part.While you are stating that "we are adults" why couldn't behave like being adult and made proper ban appeal on that time ?

If your appeal is closed then it is closed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marsche
post Aug 22 2016, 01:23 PM
Post #4

Knight

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 172
Member No.: 4,443

See you next monday never again

+Quote Post
nomore
post Aug 22 2016, 01:26 PM
Post #5

Filthy Peasant

QUOTE (Porsuk @ Aug 22 2016, 08:56 AM) *
I am going to say about "we're adult's" part.While you are stating that "we are adults" why couldn't behave like being adult and made proper ban appeal on that time ?

If your appeal is closed then it is closed.

What's wrong with appeal now? It's not self justification, I just tried to explain how I felt 1year ago.
I said it was my fault and sorry for that and sorry for being an ass 1year ago, I said that I understand your rules and will never break them. Permaban for my mistake is too much sad.gif atleast please change ban time.

*Also if I ever tked someone I use voicecommand to say sorry because time has shown that a lot of players dying while writing sorry.

+Quote Post
Yet Another Fool
post Aug 22 2016, 09:31 PM
Post #6

Knight

Group: Members
Thank(s): 98
Member No.: 4,499

Unbanned or not, either way I don't care, by the way.
Don't use that as a reason to claim for a legitimate unban, I'm no admin anymore so I have 0 power over that topic. It's still up to the current admins to decide.

Just to inform you that there is no hate.

+Quote Post
nomore
post Aug 22 2016, 10:15 PM
Post #7

Filthy Peasant

QUOTE (Yet Another Fool @ Aug 22 2016, 10:31 PM) *
Don't use that as a reason...I'm no admin anymore so I have 0 power over that topic

I didn't even try. I just explained what happened 1year ago. That's all.

+Quote Post
MonkeyFiend
post Aug 24 2016, 10:59 AM
Post #8

Security and Projects

Group: Clan Dogsbody
Thank(s): 1096
From: A Magical Place, with toys in the million, all under one roof
Member No.: 1

Regardless of anything else from the original ban the other stuff you got up to (circumventing bans in the game and shitposting in the shoutbox), earned you a permanent ban. I mean, you're even loitering behind a tor browser even now. Meh.

Anyway I'll make this clear: Permanent ban is permanent.

That's a ban that won't be lifted. I'll make sure that it's copied across to any new servers we get, including servers in future games.

Now seriously: bugger off. You're not wanted here.

In case there's an urge to carry on posting (using Tor) I'll stick the exit node list here: sneakymonkeys.com/tor.txt
So if you can't resist the urge to post I'll block tor completely - might affect some legitimate users but I'd rather this than allow a dickbag like this to keep posting.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyFiend For This Useful Post:
AsDeR, Bucket, DARwin, hardworkingcrackwhore, Scaramouche the sea lion

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:49 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com