Leborn
post Jun 9 2011, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Page

Group: Clan Members
Thank(s): 1
Member No.: 4,290

Hello guys Leborn here:

I thought today I might play and get back into Minecraft for a bit, while waiting for BF3. And so I decided to learn how to play custom texture packs on multi-player that people made for everyone to enjoy. 30 min later I was successful and got it all up and ready wink.gif Now this custom map is called 'Super Hostile Canopy Carnage' and its not just a map to explore. Its a vast world with objectives to do and complete. The objective is too collect and find 10 or so blocks *different kinds* and face the dangerous journey ahead. While exploring this amazing HUGE world.

Here is a video someone has made as a 'LP' of Super Hostile Canopy Carnage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJdIaQtQY4E

*Warning* 'People in the LP are very funny, but odd and strange wink.gif

Also a image too: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1089295-S...TURDAY-MAY-21st

If you interested in exploring this world, Contact me on Steam. Or Skype. *Username - Alvronde*

Now I want to try and get as much people as possible to come join me and my friends and to explore and find the mysterious 10 blocks and to have fun. smile.gif The time which is perfect for me is Friday 10:00pm, or if not that, in the weekend.

This will only be a a thing I will do once every week. *Mainly on the weekend* Because it is on my server. And im happy to leave the server on over the weekend. *Friday-Sunday*

*Also* I will not make anyone an OP on this server! that's final! And please......please if your on the server, DO NOT use flint and tinder. It ruins the whole world, and is not fun for anyone, and there are few rules too, like no cheating and that sort of stuff, which I explain later when people who are interested and are in the world.

But other then that. Thank you for people who have read this smile.gif hope you guys will be interested. biggrin.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 07:47 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com