post Mar 31 2018, 11:52 AM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,386

Hello SM clan,

I would like to join your clan, so this is me:

I'm koshie, 26 years old, I'm not a native english speaker (France) but I can speak with you (text & vocal, but I have to warn you, my accent is terribly bad). If I want to join an english clan it's because I'm always trying to improve my english.

I'm a Linux System Administrator, I'll play mostly week-end, rarely in the week. If I join you, and if you have a membership fee I'll be fine with it.

I don't have 200 hours on this game, around 60, also I didn't played much that 5 or 6 hours on your server. But after reading the rules and saw a little bit how it was, I think your server is more than fine to me. I agree with your rules by the way. So I guess you'll postpone my recruitment but it's fine. I'm primary looking for peoples to play with, it's just more fun!

I'm a nice guy, if I rage I'm just leaving the game and I'm not looking for troubles, sometimes I fall in a troll trap but I usualy doens't go too far with them. I never got VAC ban by steam too, I prefer be a newbie rather than cheat to win biggrin.gif !

About my class, I like archer/crossbow man and man-at-arms, doesn't really like the heavy type. If I had to put a name to my C:MW skills, I'll say I'm an enlighted newbie.

I have Teamspeak, Mumble and Discord, plus a good microphone.

If you need more about me, feel free to ask!

Cya.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- koshie   I want to join your clan !   Mar 31 2018, 11:52 AM
- - The Malefic Trout   Why hello there, koshie, welcome to the forum you...   Mar 31 2018, 08:30 PM
- - Raven   Welcome to the forums!   Apr 2 2018, 04:11 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:24 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com