KANE
post Feb 1 2018, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Page

Group: Members
Thank(s): 23
Member No.: 4,919

just now...

Getting tired of rotor pretending not to notice any tking.....

1st agatha Lukis_pl attacks and tks me in the spawn area. I ask rotor to do something he does nothing he is silent (he is always like this tbh very poor admin)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134057854

2nd Agatha i start getting abuse from Allan-Lennart Ekman after my vote kick failed (for Lukis) he attacked me in spawn so i kick him back.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103734059

what do you think a decent admin does? I get banned for that. And the other two who attacked me nothing. well played.

Why would i play on a server to get this abuse?. Cya around. This is the bit where you say stuff like dont like the door hit you on the way out. tongue.gif (i wont)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to KANE For This Useful Post:
Haich
Porsuk
post Feb 1 2018, 08:49 PM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 231
Member No.: 4,348

QUOTE (KANE @ Feb 1 2018, 06:43 PM) *
just now...

Getting tired of rotor pretending not to notice any tking.....

1st agatha Lukis_pl attacks and tks me in the spawn area. I ask rotor to do something he does nothing he is silent (he is always like this tbh very poor admin)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134057854

2nd Agatha i start getting abuse from Allan-Lennart Ekman after my vote kick failed (for Lukis) he attacked me in spawn so i kick him back.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103734059

what do you think a decent admin does? I get banned for that. And the other two who attacked me nothing. well played.

Why would i play on a server to get this abuse?. Cya around. This is the bit where you say stuff like dont like the door hit you on the way out. tongue.gif (i wont)

edit: 1st check post below

Hello KANE,

I am sorry to hear that you've experienced such moments. In these moments, we are looking not just words, we are looking for an evidence to support allegations. Such as a short video or a screenshot.

If a player who are accusing an admin for bad behavior or something, that is what we are looking for. Especially, Monkeyfiend does require those evidence to check if allegations is right or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Feb 1 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #3

Page

Thank(s): 29
Member No.: 5,000

QUOTE (Porsuk @ Feb 1 2018, 09:49 PM) *
Hello KANE,

I am sorry to hear that you've experienced such moments. In these moments, we are looking not just words, we are looking for an evidence to support allegations. Such as a short video or a screenshot.

If a player who are accusing an admin for bad behavior or something, that is what we are looking for. Especially, Monkeyfiend does require those evidence to check if allegations is right or not.

IT's not the first time Porsuk, probably that's why Rotor with Wisdom like silence didn't log in of server during many week, to let the story quiet...and escape the MF investigation.

Many other player was ban like that, unfair ban, i already made a post with all the post link / video link / Screen link.

http://www.sneakymonkeys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3109

It's sad for Kane, it's a real great player on the server and this ban (again) is unfair.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to =Mi-Molles= Guytoune For This Useful Post:
KANE
Porsuk
post Feb 1 2018, 09:38 PM
Post #4

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 231
Member No.: 4,348

QUOTE (=Mi-Molles= Guytoune @ Feb 1 2018, 09:22 PM) *
IT's not the first time Porsuk, probably that's why Rotor with Wisdom like silence didn't log in of server during many week, to let the story quiet...and escape the MF investigation.

Many other player was ban like that, unfair ban, i already made a post with all the post link / video link / Screen link.

http://www.sneakymonkeys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3109

It's sad for Kane, it's a real great player on the server and this ban (again) is unfair.

Well, My deepest apology. I didn't aware of big picture that you are having with... rolleyes.gif

I might look into this situation personally if i can spare time in these days.

Thanks for the link/s.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Haich
post Feb 2 2018, 03:29 PM
Post #5

Peasant

Thank(s): 11
Member No.: 5,283

Are rotor and wisdom third person pooboys? Yes
Is rotor a badmin? Yes
Does rotor falsely ban/kick? Yes
Is Kane a good player? HAH no.

--------------------
YouTube Sensation.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Haich For This Useful Post:
LLLL
KANE
post Feb 4 2018, 11:50 AM
Post #6

Page

QUOTE (Porsuk @ Feb 1 2018, 08:49 PM) *
edit: 1st check post below

Hello KANE,

Yes i understand that. Its fine. Thanks anyway. Both Nexton and Rotor were around and server logs would show things but hard to get i agree.

+Quote Post
KANE
post Feb 4 2018, 11:53 AM
Post #7

Page

QUOTE (Haich @ Feb 2 2018, 03:29 PM) *
Are rotor and wisdom third person pooboys? Yes
Is rotor a badmin? Yes
Does rotor falsely ban/kick? Yes
Is Kane a good player? HAH no.

Never have a problem beating you in TO wink.gif Shall we play how many accounts Haich has haha tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Mi-Molles Drunk ...
post Feb 4 2018, 05:05 PM
Post #8

Peasant

Thank(s): 8
Member No.: 5,352

Unjustly banned by rotor aswell, by a game of wisdom like silence and rotor.

I got twice 100h and didn't even want to defend myself against these bans since i couldn't win against an admin, but now i see others are being hurt by this prejudgemental acting by rotor, which is btw a poor admin seeimingly being admin only to please himself.

I won't go back on my bans, since they were justified for grieving, but i have done my time a long time ago. What is injustice in this case that the other player, aka WISDOM like silence didn't get anything ( while grieiving on multiple occasions and even tking which trigered me into a tk against him resluting a ban for me). Anyways I have done my time i'm at peace with this but please don't let it happen to other players so please veteran members, i urge you to take actions!

edit note: i just discovered lots of more stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcE3n36_Mpw

this video only should get Wisdom like silence a perma ban since all of us have been banned unjustly for a lot minor things. and i really wonder how did rotor and wisdom go under radar like that ???? are guys blind with all the evidence gaytoune gathered. You should make an example, i saw Monkey Fiend mentioning regulars get harsher punishments since they know the rules, what happens when the most regular ones are above the rules ?

I call for disowning rotor and perma ban on wisdom like silence.

Cat

--------------------
All I ask is that you step with me into the boundlessness, where constancy, quietude and peace, infinite emptiness reign. And just imagine, in this infinite sonorous silence, everywhere is an impenetrable darkness. Valuska, Werckmeisters harmonies

+Quote Post
=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Feb 5 2018, 12:30 AM
Post #9

Page

QUOTE (Mi-Molles Drunk Cat @ Feb 4 2018, 06:05 PM) *

I got twice 100h and didn't even want to defend myself against these bans since i couldn't win against an admin, but now i see others are being hurt by this prejudgemental acting by rotor, which is btw a poor admin seeimingly being admin only to please himself.

I won't go back on my bans, since they were justified for grieving, but i have done my time a long time ago. What is injustice in this case that the other player, aka WISDOM like silence didn't get anything ( while grieiving on multiple occasions and even tking which trigered me into a tk against him resluting a ban for me). Anyways I have done my time i'm at peace with this but please don't let it happen to other players so please veteran members, i urge you to take actions!

edit note: i just discovered lots of more stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcE3n36_Mpw

this video only should get Wisdom like silence a perma ban since all of us have been banned unjustly for a lot minor things. and i really wonder how did rotor and wisdom go under radar like that ???? are guys blind with all the evidence gaytoune gathered. You should make an example, i saw Monkey Fiend mentioning regulars get harsher punishments since they know the rules, what happens when the most regular ones are above the rules ?

Cat

2/3 day ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjLf-lhhgbw...Of_tvRY0eW49b5A

Enjoy 30s after the video start even receiving arrow before and not from the mason (you see it on hp lose)

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to =Mi-Molles= Guytoune For This Useful Post:
Mi-Molles Drunk Cat
Mi-Molles Drunk ...
post Feb 5 2018, 12:59 AM
Post #10

Peasant

wow.. without words

--------------------
All I ask is that you step with me into the boundlessness, where constancy, quietude and peace, infinite emptiness reign. And just imagine, in this infinite sonorous silence, everywhere is an impenetrable darkness. Valuska, Werckmeisters harmonies

+Quote Post
=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Feb 5 2018, 10:26 AM
Post #11

Page

QUOTE (Mi-Molles Drunk Cat @ Feb 5 2018, 01:59 AM) *
wow.. without words

Yeah. But some player don't know something very important in the SM clan rules.

- For wisdom like silence who are regular player, they are nothing to said, even i don't understand why he's never guilty, anyways.

- For Rotor, it's more, really more difficult. The only thing who can make him guilty is a record a trouble and get kick unfairly when you recorded, that's hard.

An admin, in SM rules clan, can ask another admin to leave but, when it's happen:

- They are a vote in private with all admin

- If the vote is positive, the "guilty" admin will be perma ban from server, forum, discord etc.
- If the vote is negative, it's the admin asking the leave who are perma ban from server, forum, discord etc.

So i understand, it's really normal to have "cold admin" and after "angry admin" against player who contest them, even they right or wrong (napalm and his kick rolleyes.gif ) and playing blindness when they are admin trouble. Only the big boss Monkeyfiend can take the decision without other admin ask and only, only when he's sure a 110%.

I can't quote the clan rules who said it, cause, actually, the PDF link is missing wink.gif ( http://sneakymonkeys.com/policies2.pdf ) but Hackedpenguin who i thanks him, give me light about this on steam chat.

+Quote Post
Mi-Molles Drunk ...
post Feb 5 2018, 02:11 PM
Post #12

Peasant

QUOTE (Mi-Molles Drunk Cat @ Feb 4 2018, 05:05 PM) *

Cat

HI again,

It was brought to my attention that i might've shot myself in the foot in the process of my admin application. I want to make things clear so none prejudgemental facts are taken against me.

First of all, I maybe dislike Wisdom like Silence, but don't fret, i also dislike Guytoune for being a horrible backstabber. I don't think Wisdom would attack Guytoune on purpose and ex nihilo, he must hate the guy. Also lots of people hate Guytoune and his guts which are non-existant in melee and Guytoune you should really stop watching everyone, you can't ban everyone thus chivalry has rules and they have to be observed, don't forget it's just a game, so leave aside your authority complexes and just stop doing these for minor offences (arręte d'etre un fayot).

Now, although I have been banned twice, I'd like to remind everyone that I have done my time and I have atoned for my past faults in which the situaton is clearly mentionned in the quoting above. I know that you think that TD is forbidden in any circumstance which is a good thing, but I also know that you understand the situation I have been in. The crimes atoned and admitted makes me able to talk about them in a law/rule fashion example, I know most of you guys know me, you can judge all my positive actions throughout the server not only the negative side for whom I repented a long time ago and for which I am sorry. But this is not the point here, in the view of the server rules I'm not insulting anyone or am I revoking an admin decision, a decision that i accepted fully, I am only using facts from my own case in hope to have a better gaming experience for everyone by trying to relieve the server from obnoxious players.

By writing this I'm staying true to myself, even though some of the admins don't like it and will see this situation, as one wise man said Black or White. I totaly understand if my commentary is taken in balance to decide yourself, yet I'm not going back on my statements as something has to be done about the case Wisdom Like Silence/Rotor, which providing the evidence is going to be hopefully an easy task. If you don't like my statements or my past I can't help it, I'm not going to hide anything and if the decision is negative I will understand that I simply don't cut it for this task, a task which in my definition is making the game enjoyable for everyone.

Please take in count this post before any rash decision, and I'm sorry in advance (not to guytoune nor wisdom) if I offended anyone or sounded pretentious as I tried to write in the most courtois of manners.

Yer Cat.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:46 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com