Silberio
post Aug 26 2017, 01:07 AM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 4
Member No.: 5,137

Well hello there smile.gif

Silby here and some of y'all probably know me, avid Chiv fan, chiv 4 lyf I love it and I been sort of a regular on SM for a few months I think? It's the only server I join, exception usually being when it's full. Made a few good acquaintances there, some I'm pretty proud to call friends, which is nice. Love SM for the community, really good people and the admins really seem to care for keeping order and friendliness on the server.

A little about me I guess? I'm a 24 gal studying Java development with family all over the place (relatives in south america and fiance + step-kid in Texas US), used to have a band till everyone started working/studying. I speak fluent Spanish, Swedish and English.

I don't really know what else to say. I'm kinda anxious about mentioning anything about admining as I don't want to sound like I'm just fishing for the position, as I really want to apply mainly for love of the community, which in turn makes me think it'd be cool to be able to keep the community clean and friendly, as it's the aspect I enjoy of it. Despite me joking about how easily corruptible I am, I can solemnly swear on my honor as an Agathian that I'd uphold the law in fair justice with a fist of iron and a heart of gold.

Anyhoo, that's it for me. Whatever your desicion is, I'd be happy and I'll definitely stay a regular. If I'm accepted into the ranks, I have no problem leaving my current clan either, so single n ready to mingle, amirite?

Cheers smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
rAiGa
post Aug 29 2017, 10:09 AM
Post #2

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 1
Member No.: 5,216

Nice to see that you apply, welcome silby
P.S. Boobs ? (insider between me and silby)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to rAiGa For This Useful Post:
Silberio

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:29 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com