> Ban appeal Protagonist
Protagonist
post Nov 19 2019, 01:27 AM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,590

Hi Sneaky Monkeys, my name is Protagonist. Over the Summer I was banned by MonkeyFiend for defending myself from a group of low level players. I was standing alone near the spawn during the last stage of Kings Garden. While waiting around the group attacked me and even though I should not have retaliated I did so anyway to teach them a lesson. I know I should have just tried to kick them to follow the rules and I'm sorry, I just want to play with everyone again. I've played on the server for a long time now and grown very fond of the community. Most of my firends are on this server and I would like to play with them all again. I will report this behavior in the future because I understand it most likely will happen again, it's a video game and these things happen. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Nov 19 2019, 11:17 AM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

Hi Protagonist,

You were banned on 18th or 19th of August, 2019. It was a NetID ban, which means that the ban message was not recorded. You'll have to wait for up to 3 days for the admin who banned you to respond. If that doesn't happen, we'll provisionally remove your ban. Please remind us to do so, by writing in this thread.

P.S. This is your profile, right? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157939120/

+Quote Post
Protagonist
post Nov 19 2019, 12:47 PM
Post #3

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,590

Thank you Robin. Yes this is my profile.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:42 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com