Angry Jesus
post Aug 26 2015, 04:05 PM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 8
Member No.: 4,721

Evening,

25th of August 2015 a.d. I was banned for the word ''nigga'' I suppose, I'm known for swearing and getting angry a lot, for that reason I wish to apologize and get my ban lifted up.
On Topic tho: There's a difference for saying ''nigga'' and ''nigger'', and we are not in a USA so I have no idea why should anyone get upset over that, but after reading the rules I've come to conclusion that nothing racist is to be said, so I apologize again and Wish to get my ban lifted,

Sincerely, Angry Jey

--------------------
Salt master
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vincent Dank Gog...
post Aug 26 2015, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Peasant

Thank(s): 9
Member No.: 4,692

QUOTE (Angry Jesus @ Aug 26 2015, 05:05 PM) *
We are not in a USA so I have no idea why should anyone get upset over that

Are you serious mate

--------------------
[insert dank meme here]

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Aug 26 2015, 04:20 PM
Post #3

Knight Errant

Group: Veteran SM Members
Thank(s): 409
Member No.: 4,609

So only in USA there are black people and thus you can use racial slurs freely? Some solid logic there mate, I am surprised you even know how to breathe. Besides how can you hate this?

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bucket For This Useful Post:
Stupid Fat Hobbit!, Vincent Dank Gogh
Angry Jesus
post Aug 26 2015, 04:21 PM
Post #4

Peasant

QUOTE (Vincent Dank Gogh @ Aug 26 2015, 05:11 PM) *
Are you serious mate

Uhm, yes? I'm playing games for a long time and althought I was banned a few times for excesive swearing, never it was for a religious/racist thing. There are people in Chv that have the particular word in their names you realize that? The 'n' word, (god knows I hate saying '' the 'n' word'') was being used EVEN on the SM servers, never noticed someone got banned over that, ( maybe no admin was on, so a stupid coincidence) anyways I already apologized and will never use it. Don't get butthurt over some stupid words

--------------------
Salt master

+Quote Post
Vincent Dank Gog...
post Aug 26 2015, 04:23 PM
Post #5

Peasant

Thank(s): 9
Member No.: 4,692

QUOTE (Angry Jesus @ Aug 26 2015, 05:21 PM) *
Uhm, yes? I'm playing games for a long time and althought I was banned a few times for excesive swearing, never it was for a religious/racist thing. There are people in Chv that have the particular word in their names you realize that? The 'n' word, (god knows I hate saying '' the 'n' word'') was being used EVEN on the SM servers, never noticed someone got banned over that, ( maybe no admin was on, so a stupid coincidence) anyways I already apologized and will never use it. Don't get butthurt over some stupid words

BRB grabbing popcorn

--------------------
[insert dank meme here]

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Aug 26 2015, 04:24 PM
Post #6

Knight Errant

QUOTE (Angry Jesus @ Aug 26 2015, 06:21 PM) *
I already apologized and will never use it. Don't get butthurt over some stupid words

That doesn't work like that you daft twat. You're that typical kind of guy who comes in and pretend to be sorry then expects to be unbanned only to go back to your old ways.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Angry Jesus
post Aug 26 2015, 04:27 PM
Post #7

Peasant

QUOTE (Bucket @ Aug 26 2015, 05:24 PM) *
That doesn't work like that you daft twat. You're that typical kind of guy who comes in and pretend to be sorry then expects to be unbanned only to go back to your old ways.

Ye, I've been playing on your server even back in 2014 so please tell me of my old ways since I was never banned in this game ever... See I'm already over religion/racist shit, I don't care if someone says he hates Christians or whatever in that particular content, ye I swear a lot, I do a lot of fucking so what? You sound like you are rubbing your ego over me and i don't like it, and stop making shit up:

And when did I say I hate black people what the hell?? For using the n word, yup thx

--------------------
Salt master

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Aug 26 2015, 04:32 PM
Post #8

Knight Errant

QUOTE (Angry Jesus @ Aug 26 2015, 06:27 PM) *
Ye, I've been playing on your server even back in 2014 so please tell me of my old ways since I was never banned in this game ever... See I'm already over religion/racist shit, I don't care if someone says he hates Christians or whatever in that particular content, ye I swear a lot, I do a lot of fucking so what? You sound like you are rubbing your ego over me and i don't like it, and stop making shit up:

And when did I say I hate black people what the hell?? For using the n word, yup thx

Oooh bby you seem upset, did you get slapped on the wrist for being naughty? Alright listen here you ugly mug, I've seen you in the chat bitching about everything and now you come here and pretty much tell us we shouldn't care about the fact that 'we are not in the USA, so I fail to see the problem where I can insult an entire race' and expect to be unbanned is hilarious, please by all means continue you're providing me with some hilarious content. I know exactly how this is going to end for you.

Also

--------------------

+Quote Post
Angry Jesus
post Aug 26 2015, 04:37 PM
Post #9

Peasant

QUOTE (Bucket @ Aug 26 2015, 05:32 PM) *
Oooh bby you seem upset, did you get slapped on the wrist for being naughty? Alright listen here you ugly mug, I've seen you in the chat bitching about everything and now you come here and pretty much tell us we shouldn't care about the fact that 'we are not in the USA, so I fail to see the problem where I can insult an entire race' and expect to be unbanned is hilarious, please by all means continue you're providing me with some hilarious content. I know exactly how this is going to end for you.

Also

I like the way you are judging me for trying to apologize for what I've done, you have a dog in this fight? If yes please tell me, you started using insult on my person for no reason, you don't know me and it seems you don't even care, and you don't even read what I'm saying, you pick one sentece and get a hold on to it. Stop and send someone else

--------------------
Salt master

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Aug 26 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #10

Knight Errant

QUOTE (Angry Jesus @ Aug 26 2015, 06:37 PM) *
I like the way you are judging me for trying to apologize for what I've done, you have a dog in this fight? If yes please tell me, you started using insult on my person for no reason, you don't know me and it seems you don't even care, and you don't even read what I'm saying, you pick one sentece and get a hold on to it. Stop and send someone else

Woah did you just call black people dogs? Thats just racist man. OH I am sorry that you feel insulted it must be a real shame when people say hurtful words, but good thing you said ''Don't get butthurt over some stupid words'' right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
DARwin
post Aug 26 2015, 04:56 PM
Post #11

Man at arms

Thank(s): 123
Member No.: 4,526

QUOTE (Angry Jesus @ Aug 26 2015, 05:05 PM) *
... but after reading the rules I've come to conclusion that nothing racist is to be said, so I apologize again and Wish to get my ban lifted,

How about reading the rules before you act that way? (they are just up in your face every time you join the server)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Aug 26 2015, 05:12 PM
Post #12

Knight Errant

QUOTE (DARwin @ Aug 26 2015, 06:56 PM) *
How about reading the rules before you act that way? (they are just up in your face every time you join the server)

SM SUX DIKKK, ADMIN ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE, UNBEN PLES, K THNX BAI!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Bucket For This Useful Post:
♠ Radovid V. The Stern ♠
TurboMidget
post Aug 26 2015, 06:50 PM
Post #13

Knight Errant

Thank(s): 68
Member No.: 4,430

Easy there, bucket. We're here to help people to the extent of the rules, not lunge at them like a verbally abusive dog.

As for the use of the word 'nigga', it's just as racist as any other version of it. Just because we're not in the US doesn't mean a word loses it's meaning. Hopefully you'll understand this and therefor understand why you were banned.

+Quote Post
♠ The Joker ♠
post Aug 26 2015, 07:23 PM
Post #14

Peasant

Thank(s): 1
Member No.: 4,608

Lol I have never seen Bucket so angry ^ ^

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Aug 26 2015, 07:55 PM
Post #15

Knight Errant

Lol I am not angry, you would have to try very hard infact to get me angry,I was being super sarcastic tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marsche
post Aug 26 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #16

Knight

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 172
Member No.: 4,443

QUOTE (Bucket @ Aug 26 2015, 09:55 PM) *
Lol I am not angry, you would have to try very hard infact to get me angry,I was being super sarcastic tongue.gif

ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵉᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵃʳᶜᵃˢᵗᶦᶜ ᵍᵘʸˢ

ᵍᵘʸˢ ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ

ᵍᵘʸˢ﹖

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Aug 26 2015, 08:34 PM
Post #17

Knight Errant

QUOTE (Marsche @ Aug 26 2015, 10:31 PM) *
ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵇᵉᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ˢᵃʳᶜᵃˢᵗᶦᶜ ᵍᵘʸˢ

ᵍᵘʸˢ ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ

ᵍᵘʸˢ﹖

I meant passive aggressive not sarcastic well a mix of both tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yet Another Fool
post Aug 26 2015, 08:50 PM
Post #18

Knight

Thank(s): 98
Member No.: 4,499

Well, Angry Jesus I think that this situation shouldn't had turned that way.

You are a regular player on our servers and I never had any issues with you. However you should know that we do not accept people saying that, just read some ban appeals and you willnotice how many of them there are. And the way you handle this isn't going to help.

If you said you were sorry to break the rules and sounded honest, you would probably be able to play on our servers again at this moment. But instead you chose to say you don't agree with the rules. Man, we SneakyMonkey clan members do make the rules, not our guests. Discussing the rules saying your opinion is the only good one isn't going to help.

What a pity.

+Quote Post
Angry Jesus
post Aug 26 2015, 10:09 PM
Post #19

Peasant

QUOTE (Yet Another Fool @ Aug 26 2015, 09:50 PM) *
Well, Angry Jesus I think that this situation shouldn't had turned that way.

You are a regular player on our servers and I never had any issues with you. However you should know that we do not accept people saying that, just read some ban appeals and you willnotice how many of them there are. And the way you handle this isn't going to help.

If you said you were sorry to break the rules and sounded honest, you would probably be able to play on our servers again at this moment. But instead you chose to say you don't agree with the rules. Man, we SneakyMonkey clan members do make the rules, not our guests. Discussing the rules saying your opinion is the only good one isn't going to help.

What a pity.

Even tho I expressed my opinion about things concerning religion and racism, I never said I don't agree with your rules, and I certainly do not want to make new rules, I just said that I am above these things and I don't take them very seriously (like when someone calls you n word or something else, I don't know cracker? ) and I certainly don't want to hurt anyone, I had a bad day and the guy teabaged me after 4v1 me, I got mad and said it. I'd like you to reconsider and unban me sometimes in the future that would made most happy, and I promise it won't happen again

--------------------
Salt master

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Angry Jesus For This Useful Post:
Yet Another Fool
Stupid Fat Hobbi...
post Aug 27 2015, 12:47 AM
Post #20

Squire

Thank(s): 21
Member No.: 4,447

Jesus Christ, you are so toxic. First, you say that the N word is only offensive in America, probably because you both believe that America is the centre of the world and that racism of black people originated there, because you know, those Europeans didn't totally take over hundreds of thousands of black people directly from Africa in slave ships to work the plantations and what not for the growth of the British Empire! Secondly, words are words for a reason you fucktard. See that word there? "Fucktard". That word is offensive, because it has connotations to things like fuckboys and retards, and implies absolute and utter stupidity. This is the same story for literally 99% of the dictionary. Thirdly, you aren't even accepting that what you did was wrong, you are trying to defend racist language with those two previous statements. When you get banned, you apologise, accept the fact that you are in the wrong, because you were banned for a reason, not just randomly because we are abusing our powers, and then move on and don't make the same fucking stupid mistake. But you didn't until you were told by multiple admins that you are being extremely selfish and annoying. You are not above the rules, and neither are we. Rules are there for a reason, fucking listen to them, plonker.

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stupid Fat Hobbit! For This Useful Post:
Bucket, Vincent Dank Gogh

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:18 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com