IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> banned for warning another player who deliberately attacks me that i will defend myself
KANE
post Nov 9 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #1

Page

Group: Members
Thank(s): 23
Member No.: 4,919

today 10 minutes ago sigh.

So wisdom without silence who in previous round decided to point blank headshot me at spawn for no reason (we r both agatha) (at least 4 agatha witnessed)

next round i am in front and he deliberately vanguard charge into my back. (same team)

I die and i say to him "if you hit me like that wisdom i will hit u back"

so rotor bans me for that? Seriously? I didnt td or tk i just try to get wisdom to play decent.

He is the only player with 30% + TD who doesn't get vote kicked or admins dont kick him. Dunno why.

If i had made a mistake here is where my very big apology would be.

Perhaps rotor can enlighten me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
=Mi-Molles= Guyt...
post Nov 9 2017, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Page

Thank(s): 29
Member No.: 5,000

When it's happening ?

+Quote Post
KANE
post Nov 10 2017, 04:49 PM
Post #3

Page

QUOTE (=Mi-Molles= Guytoune @ Nov 9 2017, 11:06 PM) *
When it's happening ?

It was on hideout map at the 3rd spawnpoint for agatha (cave entrance) (where wisdom as an archer headshot me)
unfortunately i didnt have shadowplay / geforce experience installed. I had to uninstall it because of crashes. I will reinstall it though and sure if it happens again i record.

I know what wisdom is like so i usually steer well clear of him.

But as far as i know i didn't actually break any server rules Rotor? I read the rules a few times. Maybe i read them wrong.

Kicks/Bans for intentional TK's (depending on severity)

Kicks for repeated annoying kick votes
Excessive use of High FOV 3rd person overheads (Groundsniffing). You may be warned first, then kicked and eventually banned
Bans for racism (further discussion here)

Other info

Admins many cancel kick votes if no reason for the vote is given, or if no reason is obvious
Glitching into places that you wouldn't normally have access to for spawnrape, advantage etc., warning then kick/ban depending on severity

TKing someone that TK'd you is not acceptable. If you think someone has done it intentionally then either a kick vote or report it to an admin (otherwise people just spout the usual excuse of 'but he started it first and I was just defending myself')
No tk'ing/kicking people who are AFK. The only reason to kick a teammate is if they are blocking an exit.
No tk'ing people who are using ballistas/catapults because you want a go or think that they're doing more harm than good (in the latter a quick word with them in chat and if things don't improve then a kick vote are the way to go)

+Quote Post
KANE
post Nov 13 2017, 12:11 AM
Post #4

Page

am i still banned? the message said banned for int td/tk btw if any SM was wondering. Isn't it usually 3 days whilst wait for the admin to decide?

Like i said before i would genuinely say sorry if Rotor could tell me what i did that broke the rules because i didnt intentionally tk or td anyone so uhh ??

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Nov 13 2017, 07:01 AM
Post #5

Knight Errant

Group: Veteran SM Members
Thank(s): 409
Member No.: 4,609

Someone unban him please until Rotor shows up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Nov 13 2017, 09:49 AM
Post #6

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

QUOTE (KANE @ Nov 13 2017, 02:11 AM) *
am i still banned? the message said banned for int td/tk btw if any SM was wondering. Isn't it usually 3 days whilst wait for the admin to decide?

Like i said before i would genuinely say sorry if Rotor could tell me what i did that broke the rules because i didnt intentionally tk or td anyone so uhh ??

QUOTE (Bucket @ Nov 13 2017, 09:01 AM) *
Someone unban him please until Rotor shows up.

I couldn't find KANE's ban from the console, so it's either expired, somebody else removed it or it's a netid ban. If it's the latter, we'll need a link to your steam profile, KANE.

+Quote Post
KANE
post Nov 14 2017, 05:40 PM
Post #7

Page

here you go biggrin.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040075533/

gracias!

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Nov 17 2017, 04:25 PM
Post #8

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

Hi KANE, I still cannot find your ban so I cannot remove it. Are you sure you are still banned? Because it can have been a temp ban, which has already expired. Or another admin may have removed without telling us (more unlikely).

I searched through the netId bans as well, which are harder to remove, because we need to stop the server for that. But I couldn't find it there either. It's my first attempt to meddle with these, so I may have missed it.

The last option I can think of is, if we somehow banned your IP address, perhaps as part of a bigger address range.

In any case, I ask you to first confirm if you're still banned. If so, I'd have to ask MonkeyFiend, Trout or another admin for help.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sir Robin (not so brave) For This Useful Post:
KANE
KANE
post Nov 17 2017, 04:34 PM
Post #9

Page

QUOTE (Sir Robin (not so brave) @ Nov 17 2017, 04:25 PM) *
Hi KANE, I still cannot find your ban so I cannot remove it. Are you sure you are still banned? Because it can have been a temp ban, which has already expired. Or another admin may have removed without telling us (more unlikely).

I searched through the netId bans as well, which are harder to remove, because we need to stop the server for that. But I couldn't find it there either. It's my first attempt to meddle with these, so I may have missed it.

The last option I can think of is, if we somehow banned your IP address, perhaps as part of a bigger address range.

In any case, I ask you to first confirm if you're still banned. If so, I'd have to ask MonkeyFiend, Trout or another admin for help.

Hi Robin, i can get in today no problem. So all good xD Thanks for your efforts.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to KANE For This Useful Post:
rotor

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:17 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com