Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chivalry Application - [MD] Porsuk
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Recruitment
Porsuk
Hello ,

As topic says i would like to join to server team for Chivalry game. (or as you call co -admin or admin )

Nickname is : [MD]Porsuk,i sent request to Monkeyfiend through to steam.He may contact me from there if necessary.

Played Chivalry game about 100 hours , i m trying to show respect all players as much as i can.Also playing at sneakymonkeys servers about 1-2 weeks , probably i will continue for a long time.

I got experience for being admin 1 time, it was unofficial WoW server about 6-7 years ago, server stopped emulating WoW , so i was out. (i really don't remeber what was the server name )

Other than that i have no experience.

I know a little bit c++ but it is not enough for complex programming or something , i just use it for matlab and wolfram

I'm playing Chivalry 5-6 hours in week, im not playing so often.

If you need more information,feel free to ask.
MonkeyFiend
Hey smile.gif

I remember you from a few games smile.gif Sorry the servers have been a little flaky of late, that most recent patch has started to make them crash a bit.

I'll add you on steam and chat to you there

thx

Monkey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.