Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clan application
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Recruitment
Katsou
Hello everyone,

My steam name is Katsou and i would like to join your Chivalry clan! I am 24years old and i live in Greece. I've been playing all types of games but i have a special preference on games focusing on melee, so my favorite ones are Chivalry,mount and blade and dark souls series. I am 39 level ingame and i recently started playing on your server. I'm looking for a group of people to enjoy the game together on a casual and competitive level. I do know that the recruitment is currently closed but i'm dropping this application here in case it opens up. Hit me up if you have any questions and thanks for reading!

Cheers!
Spath
Welcome to the forum Katsou! Καλωσήρθες!

I know Katsou and I have seen him play a couple of times in the servers. He's cool as far as I know, so it's fine by me if he joins in the future.
Yet Another Fool
Yes. Trust his name, I used to call myself Kasthu so he's a nice guy.
hostingtest
adam test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
hostingtest
Just a Test
Marsche
Just a Test
Katsou
My thread is getting attacked !
TurboMidget
Nah, the site is having some issues and monkey's testing all kinds of stuff all over the place. Monkey dedicated his life to preventing spam attacks and now he has become one. Stare into the void long enough...
MonkeyFiend
Recruitment is now open again (ohmy.gif)

So if you're still interested in joining, please let us know and we'll start the whole vote process.
Katsou
Cool!I am still intrested in joining, let the voting begin!
MonkeyFiend
I've sent you a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.