Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ban Appeal 5-Dec-16
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Server Rules > Bans and Ban Appeals
Jub-Jub
Hi =SM=Admins,
- game: Chivalry
- steam profile: cdoig2 (screen name: Jub-Jub)
- dates:30th November
- circumstances: I was playing 'drunkenbazar' as a vanguard. during a 1 V. 1 I was shot multiple times in the back, which is of course aggravating. I know the rules, no return TKing, so I ran up to the archer and kicked him (using 'F'). the archer ran away from me, and jumped off a cliff (I know I was not the cause of his death because it wasn't displayed in the kill listing in the top right).
this must of been viewed by an admin, because next thing I know im 'banned from current play session'. However, I was not asked to explain myself. then the days that followed I tried again to connect to your server assuming the ban was temporary. but im still banned. I got a permanent ban for a misunderstanding.
im not saying the admin was wrong to do so, but I think its unfair and disproportionate punishment seeing as I have not been trouble before in the past.

- further considerations: I play a majority of my time on chiv on your server. I always respect the rules and have not been any previous trouble. I think if I remain banned I think I will stop playing chiv because no other server offers as good a service as yours, as well as the 64 player slots.

I hope you reconsider, thanks Jub-Jub
AsDeR
Unless there was more than what you just said, it's probably a temporary ban. Maybe the timer for the ban was written wrong, or the admin permabanned you by using the in-game method instead of the console method.
Plase wait until the admin that issued the Ban appears here.
MonkeyFiend
From the logs:

Bans=(DurationSeconds=0,EnactedTime=(Yea
r=2016,Month=12,DayOfWeek=5,Day=2,Hour=18
,Min=16,Sec=15,MSec=41),IPPolicy="DENY,81.111.23.164",NetId=(Uid=(A=229275302,B=17825793
)),PlayerName="Jub-Jub",Reason="kicking friendly archer off ridge",NetIDAsString="0x011000010DAA76A6")
rotor
mine

I need to think about this !

Jub-Jub
thanks cool, i appreciate the need to think about it. get back to me whenever you can! please be soon, missing some good chiving time here!
Jub-Jub
hey, i don't mean to be rude and rush you, i know you need time to think about it but this is starting to feel like really prolonged ban for a really minor offence. i appreciate you might have more important thinks to do with your time, but could we please solve this soon?
MonkeyFiend
I've lifted this ban
Jub-Jub
QUOTE (MonkeyFiend @ Dec 11 2016, 09:16 PM) *
I've lifted this ban

thanks man! wont be seeing me in this forum again I hope!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.