Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ban Appeal
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Server Rules > Bans and Ban Appeals
MrSpooks
Hello guys.

I was banned last year in August, seven months ago and I made an appeal back then. I admit I went full ham during that thread because I was upset and angry, although I never insulted anyone. The thread got locked and I just decided to accept it. I am not as juvenile as others, I haven't trolled or ban evaded. In fact the ban made me almost stop playing Chivalry altogether because your server is pretty much the only one my girlfriend and I enjoyed playing on.

I was permanently banned because I TK'd an admin (I forget his name) at the end of a match because I thought we players were just goofing around, there was no malicious intent or trolling there.

If you unban me I promise it won't happen again, I'm very sorry for my poor actions in-game and me sperging in the old thread.

Happy slaying.

Edit: I totally forgot to add my steam ID, it is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrSpooks1/
Bucket
The (previous) ban appeal : http://www.sneakymonkeys.com/forums/index....c=2717&st=0 for those who don't want to search the entire ban and appeal section biggrin.gif
MrSpooks
Hi all, it's been a while since I opened this thread.

Is there anyone who can comment on this case, good or bad?

Thank you.
Sir Robin (not so brave)
QUOTE (MrSpooks @ Apr 4 2017, 11:22 AM) *
Hi all, it's been a while since I opened this thread.

Is there anyone who can comment on this case, good or bad?

Thank you.

You'll have to wait for DARwin (the admin who banned you) to reply. And since this is re-opening of an already denied appeal, I don't think our 3-days-to-reply rule applies.
MrSpooks
Okay not a problem.

@DARwin

Hey mate, I know what it is like to have to deal with morons on the server who don't abide the rules. I have since my ban here become an admin for a server on a different game so I can sympathise. I made a mistake many months ago and I want to make amends, I am very sorry for the TK. If I am unbanned, I promise to abide by the server rules. You'll never hear from me again! smile.gif
Raven
This guy doesn't seem like the usual troll-y type of players that get banned, is he worthy of a second chance? But as the others said, it is up to DARwin.

Good luck.
DARwin
Well, I guess this is your lucky day... I'll unban you (or any admin that wants to do it) You can thank the other admins for putting a bit of faith in you. *hintidi hint hint* If you ask something of someone, you could at least be arsed to look back in your old thread and remind yourself of the name of that certain someone... wink.gif
MrSpooks
Thank you DARwin! I did search for the old thread, but it was quite far back and I couldn't find it. I must be blind.

Anyway, thank you and the other admins for giving me a second chance. It shan't be wasted.
DARwin
Quick info: I unbanned you yesterday. So you should be able to join now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.