Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you SM clan
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > General > Public Discussion
2cool2care
Hello world

I just want to say thanks to SM for their 64p server, where i spent most of my chivalry playtime under various names (polakdeouf, wong fei hung, etc.. and the so original 2cool2carebeingbadforarank56)

If this server wasn't up i would probably have left the game long ago because i play only to have fun on overcrowded maps, despite the desync that prevent you from late parrying and stuff, i love the fun atmosphere and the players on this server, this is my daily after work brainwash..! I think i could tell the playstyle and outfit of the top 200 players :] I do not talk much in chat because of autism and my struggle for english but i think Chiv (vanilla pub) is still alive in EU thanks to this community. Also you have good admins.

I went to this website considering a donation but i see you do not accept them anymore :/ So just have my thanks.

Are you planning on hosting a Mordhau server ? I bet we will meet there !

MonkeyFiend
Thanks! It's nice to have a post that isn't complaining about badmins, lag or toxic community smile.gif

We'll keep the Chiv servers running as long as they're populated. Mordhau I'm sure will be on people's radar -I wasn't greatly impressed when I had a go of it, but maybe things have improved.
We do have spare capacity on the server front, so can easily create a few large mordhau servers when it's released, but what we set up and how we configure will be up to SM by majority votes smile.gif
hardworkingcrackwhore
We appreciate the kind comment, 2cool2care!

Something different from the usual "pl0x unban, I no kill dis guy" kind of stuff we usually have tongue.gif

And I for one can't wait either for Mordhau!

See ya on the battlefield biggrin.gif
Angry Jesus
wadaya mean no donations? I wanted to donate right after my bach. degree in July... What's the reason behind this?
Sir Robin (not so brave)
QUOTE (Angry Jesus @ May 11 2017, 11:31 PM) *
wadaya mean no donations? I wanted to donate right after my bach. degree in July... What's the reason behind this?

http://www.sneakymonkeys.com/main/index.ph...&staticID=2 explains why.
AsDeR
QUOTE (Sir Robin (not so brave) @ May 12 2017, 08:20 AM) *

Monkey is like a duck mom, leading us, letting us be carried on his back. And facepalming when we fall into the sewers.
amixy
QUOTE (AsDeR @ May 12 2017, 12:55 PM) *
Monkey is like a duck mom, leading us, letting us be carried on his back. And facepalming when we fall into the sewers.

hahahhahaha aaaaaw
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.