Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why Ban?
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Server Rules > Bans and Ban Appeals
Alexx07-02
Hello everyone, I want to apologize for my English, because I had to write through Google translate. Yesterday, I played on the server SM and at some point was excerpted from the game without a vote. And still can not enter the game. A message appears that I am banned until the end of the current match. Many matches have already changed, but I still can not go. I understand that I was banned. But I did not quite understand why? Today, I realized that you can not play with a view from the 3rd person, if I correctly translated the rules ... If I understood correctly, I'll forgive and unlock it, I promise not to break it anymore.

Nickname at game:" alexx07-02"

Steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexx07-02/
At the time when I was banned in the game was the admin PlouPlou
It was yesterday, around 5 pm GMT
MonkeyFiend
We had the reason listed as:

"Kicking team mates off edge is not allowed" and was a temporary ban for 100 hours
Alexx07-02
If I killed a teammate, then absolutely by accident, in the heat of battle. In any case, I will wait for the expiration of the ban. Thanks for the answer.
Sneeky
Just so you know, third person is allowed. High FOV third person groundsniffing (Always looking at the ground) isn't, so to speak.
Alexx07-02
Thanks for the explanation, I will keep in mind wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.