Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ban Appeal
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Server Rules > Bans and Ban Appeals
Akshay1x
I was banned for accidentally slaying my own king who was low hp. Forgive the regicide and unban me, if you would be so kind.
Steam name : ǂAkshayǂ
MonkeyFiend
From the logs: A=106586984,B=17825793)),PlayerName="ǂAkshayǂ",Reason="TK_KING_no_return__",

It wasn't me that banned you, so we'll wait for the admin who did to decide. _no_return_ sounds ominous though.

Accidentally TKing the king is one thing in a melle when they're under attack is one thing, taking repeated swings at a king when there no enemies around ruins the game for everyone on the server. Much like hackers ruin the game for everyone.
If it's the former, you might be successful. If the latter, I'd expect the ban to stand.
__ the AIRPLANE
Let me draw up a sceneario for you: The map was belmez, last objective and I was the agathian king. The playercount was relatively low and I had no problem breaking through to the top ranks of the castle, so I challenged the mason king to one of those rare king duels. He accepted, so a few regulars of the server bodyblocked the walkway to leave the two of us enough space for the dance of blades. I used my superior headbanging skills combined with some stabs to nail his feet to the floor, while he used too many reverse overheads (which kinda made him look stupid). I whittled him down quickly and he started backing off. I thought "Should I attempt a roh of my own to give him a taste of his own medicine? Should I switch to fisticuffs to humiliate him?" ...

Then you fucking vancharged into our backs! With a dumb Claymore.
The only thing you wrote before I banned you was ":D" . So the only way you could make me unban you is if you convinced me that that was an artistic depiction of your cock and bollocks in ASCII and not a griefers dumb mug.
Well, no not really, since you completely fumbled your appeal.

For the reference; a good apology should contain the following: 1. Admitting that you made a mistake. 2. Saying that you are sorry for it. 3. A promise to never do it again.

Your attempt: 1. Lying about the incident. 2. Demanding forgiveness. 3. [Not much so far, but please make my day.]

https://imgur.com/9YbaSzz
Akshay1x
ok i made a mistake, sorry. i was actually going for you hence the accident. wont happen again
__ the AIRPLANE
Follow up: Akshay was somehow unbanned and joined the server. I started spectating him.
About three minutes in I can confirm that I have made the right decision in not lifting his ban as he started whacking on a teammate that probably had a case of temporary colorblindness.

So MEH. This can be closed just in case.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.