Hello,

I often play on the Sneaky Monkey (C:MW) server, it is a great server; but i believe it could be even better.

There is a high percentage of team damage, as well as many players who join a team, and then proceed to go inactive and sit in the spawn, unbalancing the teams. These issues cause players to get frustrated in the chat with other members in their team or leave the server entirely due to being unable to progress due to the lack of team balance.

I believe that if I was made an admin, I would be able to combat these issues and help improve player experience.

I have a lot of experience when it comes to moderating as I host multiple servers myself and I am a moderator on a selection of different chivalry servers. I would also be able to contribute to the community by sharing my knowledge of the console commands as well knowledge about server-side matters with follow other admins.

My end goal is to make the server a more enjoyable experience for everyone, as well gather more experience in regard of moderating.

Greetings:
Frontliner aka Zany
https://steamcommunity.com/id/lalaloopsy1001/