Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rank 9
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > General > Public Discussion
War
Hello, yesterday I played on your server for the first time and wanted to ask if that was ok, since I hardly saw anyone under 10. I bought a Steam account and bought the game Chivalry, had some experience with this game with friends, but I still wanted to ask if it's okay for me to have more experience on your server.
My account:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198859310330/

Thank you, bye
Bucket
Nice try, Tanz.
War
I am sorry and it is hopeless. I feel like a prisoner of war trying again and again to break out and never make it. Charles de Gaulles, who served as a prisoner of war at Rosenberg fortress during the First World War, always tried to escape and all failed. Then the German commander asked him about the festival and why he tried again and again. De Gaulles answered him, "Every prisoner of war has the duty to try to flee, and your duty as guardian is to prevent him."

But I'm not Charles de Gaulle, and only sad and tired, Bucket
Bucket
War

Greatings, Bucket

I do not know exactly why, but I must confess that the least recognition on your part means more to me than ever being able to play on the server again. I once wrote to you that rehabilitation on my part can never be perfect unless you give your consent. We are not so far as we are today, and I am afraid that I will never receive this rehabilitation. But today I just want to write you two words:

Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.