post Dec 23 2021, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 6
Member No.: 5,719

Hello honorable Player of SM

it dont seems fair/nice to ban all KOF-members,
the most are innocent and dont know about the rumors.

in the past you(members of sm) told me(summarized) that this game attracts troublemaker/trolls,
and i have to deal with it, and i shouldnt judge all or a complete server...
conzentrate on the trolls and report it...

Monkeyfiend, i know that your server and your clan is an affair of the heart for you, and that someone ddos/attack it, IS NOT OK!

the most KOF player are honorable player too, just play and have fun, and a lot dont even know about a twist between clans,
or dont care about it, or other never play on EU/SM server becouse of ping.
And when i was talking to someone of kof about it, he reasked me if i really believe the rumor that kof is responsible for the ddos attack???
- i couldnt answer yes....

i dont do that to bring up the gasoline for a bigger fire,
and i dont want now that everybody is texting about little fart of conflicts there ever was with KOF or SM under it,

i also had disagreements with sm & kof members, but sometimes its necessary to get to know each other better.
and yes i know about some private conflicts some members of both clans are involved- they should clear it too!
i hope for, but thats a different problem, what dont belong in a public discussion..

For the most like me this game become more than just a game, its a second home and a place to forget or talk about problems,
or just fool around and having a fun time;)

there have to be another way to solve the problem, this game is dying and there are just 3 playable server
-at the moment for me sometimes just 1- only FFA and i can not play missions;(
-becouse brokeback appears very late for eu player.

so i ask for 2 things
can the clan founder pls talk to each other? maybe monkeyfiend and foose to solve the problem?
and can i get unban for just beeing in another clan, i never was ban before, and i try my best not to get;)
i dont know if it is necessary that every single KOF member have to ask here for getting unban,
or there is an option to lift the ban- thats up to you...

to all- respect the game & the player, if there are problems pls dont bring the innocent into your conflict!
there are other ways than ban or ddos attack, maybe a fistfight or someone gives in and say sorry!
or buy your enemy a pizza and give ya a hug;)

see the complete, and lets start the new year with new options of a better playing together!

feel free to contact me private in here if you got questions, i dont want that everybody use this here without having a plan,
or without the right informations!

i dont feel well to bring that up in here becouse i dont got all the informations about it too, but some,
and to play on both server and got no problem with no player of both sides make me feel standing between the lines...

best regards & stay healthy & merry christmas

--------------------
! RESPECT IS A MATUAL MATTER !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:20 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com