Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For what I was banned?
Guest_DertyMonk_*
post Sep 17 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #1

Guests

Thank(s):

I went to your server, and played it for a long time, and that's the mission of The Citadel appeared like ... Where you have to kill the king of Masons, I played for the Masons, I played first for the heavy soldier then played for the archer when it came to the three lines of defense, I was on the dais with a crossbow and fired back, in the end not having to reload the crossbow Admin banned me with the reason "Racist"

Throughout the game, I do not not talk to anyone on chat, I did not even look at him because I was busy playing. I ask admin unban me since ,I was not involved. I probably confused with someone. Your server for my favorite, I always play it because it is 50 slots and there are always a lot of people play here for that I love him for this.

My nickname on the server-MMM (Dertymonk) 2013

I ask administrators to resolve my problem
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyFiend
post Sep 17 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #2

Security and Projects

Group: Clan Dogsbody
Thank(s): 1098
From: A Magical Place, with toys in the million, all under one roof
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (DertyMonk @ Sep 17 2013, 02:43 PM) *
I went to your server, and played it for a long time, and that's the mission of The Citadel appeared like ... Where you have to kill the king of Masons, I played for the Masons, I played first for the heavy soldier then played for the archer when it came to the three lines of defense, I was on the dais with a crossbow and fired back, in the end not having to reload the crossbow Admin banned me with the reason "Racist"

Throughout the game, I do not not talk to anyone on chat, I did not even look at him because I was busy playing. I ask admin unban me since ,I was not involved. I probably confused with someone. Your server for my favorite, I always play it because it is 50 slots and there are always a lot of people play here for that I love him for this.

My nickname on the server-MMM (Dertymonk) 2013

I ask administrators to resolve my problem

Hi,

I banned you after confirming your guid/steam ID as you were flagged by our admin tool on the 16th September but the ban was enforced on the 17th. All our chat logs are stored for several months (amd replays of the games for 24 hours) however tha bans are manually reviewed by a clan member to make sure we're not banning people mistakenly.

For yourself:

[9:33:18] MMM(DertyMonk)2013(TEAM): nigga

and shortly later:

[9:34:13] MMM(DertyMonk)2013(TEAM): what did you say nigga ?

This may have been in response to Searcher15 also using racist language. He too was banned.

IMO opinion the ban was justified and you should remain perma banned from all our servers. Being that I made the ban, another clan member can review this and overturn it if it's felt I was being too harsh.

If any clan members want to do this please post here or PM me.

thanks,

MonkeyFiend

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_DertyMonk_*
post Sep 17 2013, 03:37 PM
Post #3

Guests

Thank(s):

I can explain everything! this person whom you called Searcher15 behaved on the racist, initially it in Russian started me calling n-the word in Russian, then he decided me to call in English. I confirm that these words were told by me especially here you sent a chat where I speak, but understand me correctly when the person calls you words on such subject n-you too start it calling so it there was a provocation on which I was moved therefore ask to unban me. I recognize the vein, but I don't want to suffer because of the Idiot who called me, I promise to be reserved and to keep such words as n-at myself despite conversation with me such tone, I will try not to communicate with such people who provocation me.

Promise that such not to repeat and I will strictly follow your rules both to respect players and not to pay attention to Idiots

I ask to unban me on your servers yours faithfully the Player of MMM (DertyMonk)2013

+Quote Post
MonkeyFiend
post Sep 17 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #4

Security and Projects

Group: Clan Dogsbody
Thank(s): 1098
From: A Magical Place, with toys in the million, all under one roof
Member No.: 1

Sorry. No.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_DertyMonk_*
post Sep 17 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #5

Guests

Thank(s):

QUOTE (MonkeyFiend @ Sep 17 2013 года, 05:57 PM) *
Извините. Нет.

Well please. Well at least not perma and for a certain term to me a ban give days, weeks only not perma.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:56 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com