Guthrum
post Jul 9 2023, 09:39 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,633

Esteemed fellow administrators,

With the utmost deference and unwavering confidence in my abilities, I, Guthrum, a legendary player renowned for my exceptional prowess within the game, humbly present my application for the coveted position of SM administrator. As an embodiment of virtuosity, I am fueled by an unwavering passion to create a positive environment within this esteemed gaming community in Chivalry, a passion that is underpinned by my unparalleled achievements and unwavering commitment to excellence since 2015. In the following discourse, I shall elucidate upon the past glories that have defined my presence within the game.

In my illustrious gaming career in Chivalry, I have soared to the zenith of achievement, etching my name in the hallowed halls of glory. With indomitable prowess and unyielding determination, I have emerged as an unrivaled force within the gaming community, leaving a trail of triumph in my wake.
Foremost among my victories stands the resounding triumph in the 5v5 January 2021 Chivalry Draft Tournament. As the conductor of my valiant team, I orchestrated a symphony of flawless strategies and impeccable execution, leading us to a resounding victory against the finest competitors the game had to offer. With every swing of my halberd, I carved my path towards the championship, leaving no doubt as to my superiority on the battlefield.
Yet, this was merely a prelude to the symphony of success that followed. In the 2v2 February 2021 Chivalry "HG" Draft LTS Tournament, I took center stage once again, wielding my fork with deadly precision and exploiting the smallest gaps in my adversaries' defenses. My partnership with a like-minded virtuoso (⅁H | komis) was nothing short of serendipitous, as together, we demonstrated unrivaled synergy and orchestrated a flawless display of teamwork that crushed all opposition. In the wake of our glorious triumph, none could doubt that we were the epitome of skill, finesse, and tactical brilliance.
These two tournaments serve as testaments to my unmatched skill, strategic genius, and unrelenting hunger for victory. They encapsulate the essence of my gaming journey, where every triumph has been earned through countless hours of practice, meticulous analysis, and an unwavering commitment to honing my craft. With each victory, I have solidified my legacy as an indomitable force within the gaming world, leaving a trail of shattered dreams and vanquished opponents in my wake.

Under my stewardship as game administrator, the server will undergo a transformative metamorphosis, transcending its current state of affairs to reach unprecedented heights of excellence. Drawing upon my vast expertise and unyielding commitment to fairness, I will revolutionize the administration, creating an environment that caters to the needs of every player, combating injustice, and fostering an atmosphere of inclusivity and camaraderie.
First, I shall wage an unrelenting war against the insidious plague of cheaters that threatens the integrity of our beloved game. With an iron fist and an unwavering resolve, I will swiftly identify and banish those who seek to sully the sanctity of fair play. Through rigorous investigation and a zero-tolerance policy, I will ensure that the virtuous players who grace our server can engage in competitive gameplay without the blight of cheating casting a shadow over their accomplishments. Trolls, the bane of any gaming community, shall be met with an unwavering resolve and swift justice under my administration. Their disruptive behavior and toxic presence will be met with decisive action, fostering an environment where respect and sportsmanship reign supreme.

In conclusion, my distinguished colleagues, I, Guthrum, stand before you as the paragon of virtuosity. My sterling record of achievements, my unwavering commitment to excellence, and my unassailable passion to foster a positive environment collectively serve as undeniable evidence of my suitability for the esteemed position of game administrator. I implore you to consider my application with the utmost gravity and entrust me with the responsibility of sculpting a gaming community that will be remembered as a testament to our shared dedication and unwavering spirit.

Yours sincerely,

Guthrum ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGuthrum/ )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr. Kit
post Jul 9 2023, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Peasant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 13
Member No.: 5,776

Hey Guthrum.

Thanks for your application. We will hold an internal poll about your admin application and we'll come up with a decision in approximately 2 weeks. In the meantime, keep your activity up in SM smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Kit For This Useful Post:
Guthrum

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 02:09 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com