> ♥lee♥ application to join SM
lee
post Feb 25 2022, 04:29 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 7
Member No.: 5,737

Hey all, I'm Lee and I'm here to help!!!!! smile.gif Some of you may know me for that sentence or "I'm hrer to hlep!!!!!" when my keyboard decides to not work lol. I have about 1263+ hours and I'm level 53.
This is my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000540110/

I'm from the UK and in my spare time I like to practice coding, making websites and other IT related stuff.

I've been playing on the SM server for as long as I can remember now, there is one thing that has never changed, which is the great community. One of the main reasons why I still play Chiv to this day. I've seen many players come and go which is always sad to see but I have also made some great friends along the way too which is always nice.

I've wanted to do this for a while but never really had the chance or courage to apply, until now! I'd love to be able to help not just as a knight but also as an admin if that is possible.

I like the fun and friendly environment on the server, I want to support the server and other admins which may be struggling and help keep SM alive as long as possible.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lee For This Useful Post:
Monkwon, Queen Munchkin
Queen Munchkin
post Feb 26 2022, 11:54 PM
Post #2

Squire

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 93
Member No.: 5,575

Hey Lee! Thank you for your application biggrin.gif

We will start a vote now which will take approximately 2 weeks. You will be informed about the decision after that.

Stay tuned!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com