> Chimpie's application to join SM
Chimpie
post May 13 2022, 03:54 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 4
Member No.: 5,690

Hey folks, most of you probably know me from hanging out in the server, but for the ones that don't. I'm Chimpie and i have been playing Chiv for a couple years now, around 2000 hours in. I've happily ''wasted'' a lot of that time on the server. Mostly because i really enjoy the little community we still have and I would like that to remain for as long as possible. For a game that maybe isn't as big as it used to be, i still really enjoy the time i have with it. This is the first time I actually apply to be an admin for anything, but figured i'd be down to give it a go for a game that i still enjoy a lot to this day. Also I am usually around pretty randomly throughout the day, but sometimes when i get on early, either the server is possibly down to salty people (let's not get into that to much), or there aren't any admins around early on. And maybe i could be of help there whenever I can.

Here is the link to my steam profile i needed: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078609830/

Anyway's, that's pretty much it, give it a thought and i'll see you guys in Chiv! smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chimpie For This Useful Post:
Monkwon, Queen Munchkin
Queen Munchkin
post May 14 2022, 03:21 PM
Post #2

Squire

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 93
Member No.: 5,575

Hey Chimpie! Welcome to the forum and thank you for your application =)

Firstly we will start with an internal vote and discussion about your application.

It will take around 2 weeks or in some cases a bit more to make a decision. If we have any questions for you we will let you know!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:09 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com