> Unban Jacek, td king
Jacek
post Feb 9 2018, 10:51 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,367

Hi, can i get unbanned? My steam and in-game name is Jacek im lvl28 in Chivalry.
I was playing as a red team on 9.02.2018 at maybe 12-13 afternoon, against blue defending team and i gave the king a headshot with crossbow, then two shots to the body i nearly finished him off all by myself.
Then i was forced with autobalance thing into the blue team. It destroyed my momentum and good performance, it took away my Mojo and thrashed it in my face.
So I got a little bit mad and took shots at the king player as his team member at that time.
I was aware that i got switched, i was just mad. Sorry for a little grief.
I didn't kill him, and it would totally stop me if you kicked or told me to stop.
Hope to play with you again soon. I have best ping for your server which is 37 and the gameplay is smooth so i do care to come back and not grief like shithead. Just had one bad day perhaps.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Feb 9 2018, 11:08 PM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

Hi Jacek,

You'll have to wait for the admin who banned you to reply. If this does not happen in 72 hours, we will provisionally unban you.

As a side note, team killing or team damaging on purpose is against one of our 2 major rules. The warning is on the welcome screen. Doing that against the king is worse, because you're ruining the game for all the players.

+Quote Post
Monseigneur Duc ...
post Feb 10 2018, 03:30 AM
Post #3

Page

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 41
Member No.: 5,096

Hi Jacek,

I was the king in question and i'm the one who banned you.

When you say you nearly finished me, I assume you talk about the moment you fell from nowhere and shot me straight in the head while being mason.

I found that very amusing in all honesty.

What i did not find funny, is that I took an arrow from a friend, then another, then a third...at that point i spotted you and look you straight in the eyes saying no.

You shot a FOURTH arrow, straight in my head.

I will add that i really hate acts of trolling against the king, because you are not trolling one player but your entire team.

So I will consider shortening the ban but i will by no way remove it.

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Feb 10 2018, 06:40 AM
Post #4

Knight Lieutenant

QUOTE (Monseigneur Duc du Foutre @ Feb 10 2018, 05:30 AM) *
I was the king in question and i'm the one who banned you.

https://youtu.be/8z8SpgmF0sA

+Quote Post
Jacek
post Feb 10 2018, 11:17 AM
Post #5

Filthy Peasant

QUOTE (Monseigneur Duc du Foutre @ Feb 10 2018, 03:30 AM) *
When you say you nearly finished me, I assume you talk about the moment you fell from nowhere and shot me straight in the head while being mason.
I found that very amusing in all honesty.

Yeah biggrin.gif it was hilarious. I rushed just right at the moment of breaking down the gates and i got lucky unobstructed passage all the way through. Spotted you risky close to halls entrance so I jumped down from the balcony above and noone realized i was right behind you while i took a point blank shot straight in your head at your back. It was Ninja. It almost felt like i could have reloaded my crossbow right next to you before anyone have noticed.
You complained in the chat to stop cluster-blocking.

What i did not find funny, is that I took an arrow from a friend, then another, then a third...

At least two of them were mine, as i rushed immediately after point blank avoiding any fights on the way, and had great angle on you while you tried to reposition yourself.
You got chased down into the tunnel next to the spawn point, and immediately after that my teamswitch occured.

at that point i spotted you and look you straight in the eyes saying no.
You shot a FOURTH arrow, straight in my head.

Well i haven't heard the "No" since i was bit further away on the stairs, but you were strangely compliant to my team damage at that point. I took two shots i regarded as taken away from me by the teambalance without my consent.

I will add that i really hate acts of trolling against the king, because you are not trolling one player but your entire team.
So I will consider shortening the ban but i will by no way remove it.

I can only clear out that it wasn't purely malicious, it was anticlimatic meltdown.
But i stopped after you logged in as admin and started to shoot at enemies properly.
I was changed and corrected at that very moment smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Feb 10 2018, 11:39 AM
Post #6

Knight Errant

Group: Veteran SM Members
Thank(s): 409
Member No.: 4,609

QUOTE (Jacek @ Feb 10 2018, 12:17 PM) *
I can only clear out that it wasn't purely malicious, it was anticlimatic meltdown.
But i stopped after you logged in as admin and started to shoot at enemies properly.
I was changed and corrected at that very moment smile.gif

You can call it whatever you want but it still is malicious, especially since you were aware of your actions. So had he not logged in as an admin you would've continued doing so anyway. Since you stopped right away as soon as he logged in as an admin one could argue that you are aware of the rules, seeing how you stopped and realised your actions were going to get you booted off the server.

If it was up to me I would reduce your ban to a two-week minimum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Bucket For This Useful Post:
hardworkingcrackwhore
Jacek
post Feb 10 2018, 01:12 PM
Post #7

Filthy Peasant

QUOTE (Bucket @ Feb 10 2018, 11:39 AM) *
You can call it whatever you want but it still is malicious, especially since you were aware of your actions. So had he not logged in as an admin you would've continued doing so anyway. Since you stopped right away as soon as he logged in as an admin one could argue that you are aware of the rules, seeing how you stopped and realised your actions were going to get you booted off the server.

If it was up to me I would reduce your ban to a two-week minimum.

Maybe You Bucket wouldn't stop wronging others without a long-term ban, and that is your own mindset.

It is said on the forum that admitting and not making excuses what you did wrong is a good thing. It was pretty nice encounter i did sneaky monkey off that balcony but got overcarried.
Yet you use it to exploit my fault into something more malicious than it was, taking away sympathy it has built right here. Also the rule of admitting to what has happened would seem as lies and trigger more lies and excuses in its place instead. I could've lied about that i didn't realise i was teamswitched, but i did after a moment when the king said "no" and didn't try to dodge, so i started to wonder but it was too late i got banned, and it was all but a mistake.
Instead i've chosen to present honestly what really happened.
You cannot say what would have happened. What did happen was that there was a red team vanguard charging right behind me who striked me down after i hit a king player, and it would set other things in motion. I would have dropped this idea, since i didn't claim what i thought would be fair without the team switch and i would resume normal gameplay after the respawn, or press N and change back to my original team and pursue what i wanted to achieve.
It was all about momentum i've lost there.

I was playing on OLD ALLIANCE server recently, and there was a teammate hitting me and taking over catapult which i was using (and no i haven't TKd anyone out of ordinary, besides he was 5 levels lower than me anyways so he wouldn't use it better, even if that was any reason but none).
I have asked admin on the chat to ban him, he replied it is indeed a ban reason.
The guy started lying his excuses and admin told him to stop excuses and correct himself. He said sorry and it was cleared out just like that, noone got banned.
You don't have to be US Police that shoots down everyone close to a danger and has 100-30 times more kills than any other country in the world.
72 hours was the longer period the other admin assumed, therefore i find you trolling me into triggering conflict here with that 2 weeks ban which would lead to my complete absence from this server instead of settling it down to mutual agreement that i did what i did and nothing but that.

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Feb 10 2018, 02:20 PM
Post #8

Knight Errant

QUOTE (Jacek @ Feb 10 2018, 02:12 PM) *
Maybe You Bucket wouldn't stop wronging others without a long-term ban, and that is your own mindset.

wat?

Yet you use it to exploit my fault into something more malicious than it was, taking away sympathy it has built right here.

I am not exploiting anything, but now you do seem to admit it was malicious and not an ''anticlimatic meltdown''. So thank you for proving my point smile.gif. You have my sympathy about me taking away your built up sympathy. sad.gif

You cannot say what would have happened.

Except, I can and did, based on the information posted along with the admin who posted.

I was playing on OLD ALLIANCE server recently, and there was a teammate hitting me and taking over catapult which i was using (and no i haven't TKd anyone out of ordinary, besides he was 5 levels lower than me anyways so he wouldn't use it better, even if that was any reason but none).
I have asked admin on the chat to ban him, he replied it is indeed a ban reason.
The guy started lying his excuses and admin told him to stop excuses and correct himself. He said sorry and it was cleared out just like that, noone got banned.

Not sure how/why that is relevant since it didn't happen on the SM server(s) but kay.

You don't have to be US Police that shoots down everyone close to a danger and has 100-30 times more kills than any other country in the world.

Again, I fail to see what you're trying to achieve here. Although I do have a red and blue siren on top of my bucket(helmet) which also plays a modified 'Inner Circle - Bad Boys' song, which goes ♫''Badmins, badmins. Whatchu gonna do, whatchu gonna do. When they come for you''♫ Then I whip out my six-shooter and yell ''BAN(G), BAN(G), BAN(G)!''

72 hours was the longer period the other admin assumed, therefore i find you trolling me into triggering conflict here with that 2 weeks ban which would lead to my complete absence from this server instead of settling it down to mutual agreement that i did what i did and nothing but that.

If you feel like I am trying to trigger you then the best move is not to engage in a conversation/discussion with me, besides even if it was my goal to get you banned for whatever reason you wish to believe then at the end of the day it is still on your end. Let's say the ban does get lengthened then that is based on YOUR actions and/or of something you said.

And I said ''If it was up to me I would reduce your ban to a two-week minimum.'' which implies that I don't have anything to say about the ban tongue.gif Though now upon reading this I would change the ban from two weeks to permanent.

But I am going to leave it here, best of luck to you with your appeal and have a nice day smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nexton
post Feb 10 2018, 02:55 PM
Post #9

Page

Group: Banned
Thank(s): 14
Member No.: 5,210

It is said on the forum that admitting and not making excuses what you did wrong is a good thing. It was pretty nice encounter i did sneaky monkey off that balcony but got overcarried.
Yet you use it to exploit my fault into something more malicious than it was, taking away sympathy it has built right here. Also the rule of admitting to what has happened would seem as lies and trigger more lies and excuses in its place instead. I could've lied about that i didn't realise i was teamswitched, but i did after a moment when the king said "no" and didn't try to dodge, so i started to wonder but it was too late i got banned, and it was all but a mistake.
Instead i've chosen to present honestly what really happened.
You cannot say what would have happened. What did happen was that there was a red team vanguard charging right behind me who striked me down after i hit a king player, and it would set other things in motion. I would have dropped this idea, since i didn't claim what i thought would be fair without the team switch and i would resume normal gameplay after the respawn, or press N and change back to my original team and pursue what i wanted to achieve.
It was all about momentum i've lost there.

I advise permanent ban. smile.gif

You had no other choice but to be honest seeing as Mons caught you red-handed breaking a major rule (with obvious intent), something which you seem to find trivial.

We don't need your advise on how to administer bans. The fact that you believe you have the right to get out of this scott-free, and that we're trolling you, is hilarious.

--------------------
:Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Dou
g::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::D
o
ug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::
D
oug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug:
:
Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug
:
:Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Dou
g
::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Do
u
g::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::D
o
ug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::Doug::
D
oug::Doug::Doug:

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Nexton For This Useful Post:
Bucket
Sir Robin (not s...
post Feb 10 2018, 04:20 PM
Post #10

Knight Lieutenant

This still is Duc's decision. I suggest we let him decide without further interference. Unless Duc wants our opinion, of course smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jacek
post Feb 10 2018, 04:32 PM
Post #11

Filthy Peasant

Haters gonna hate i guess.

+Quote Post
LLLL
post Feb 10 2018, 07:20 PM
Post #12

Peasant

Member No.: 4,944

QUOTE (Bucket @ Feb 10 2018, 02:20 PM) *
Although I do have a red and blue siren on top of my bucket(helmet) which also plays a modified 'Inner Circle - Bad Boys' song, which goes ♫''Badmins, badmins. Whatchu gonna do, whatchu gonna do. When they come for you''♫

Is the helmet standard issue for all admins?

--------------------
lmb

+Quote Post
Bucket
post Feb 10 2018, 09:52 PM
Post #13

Knight Errant

No, just badmins like me

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monseigneur Duc ...
post Feb 24 2018, 10:56 AM
Post #14

Page

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 41
Member No.: 5,096

You are now unban.

Please follow the rules for they are quite simple and try not to have others "anti climatic meltdows" that would cause you to damage friends...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 08:49 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com