> Ban Appeal
Shadowsnare214
post Apr 22 2022, 11:17 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,778

I have just come back to the game after not playing for over a year. I had a KØF member tag but I'm not member of KØF anymore. I had just forgotten to remove it from my username. I had played a few games before I was IP banned and someone had said "!alias shadow" before the ban. I don't remember what that means at all.

Again, I've just come back after not playing for over a year and really have nothing to do with KØF anymore.

Edit: I just saw the forum talking about the intense beef between SF and KØF. I honestly had no idea such a thing happened between the two servers. I understand the ban is set to permanent so I also understand if the appeal is rejected.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sneeky
post Jun 24 2022, 04:27 PM
Post #2

Sergeant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 71
Member No.: 4,419

No, you shouldn't have been banned again by an admin intentionally, since it was decided that you should be unbanned. Something else has probably happened which has indirectly restored the ban again, for example restoring the config file from an older backup (This has to be done sometimes such as when the current config file becomes corrupted). Keep that in mind just in case it for some reason happens again (Hopefully not anytime soon tongue.gif )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Sneeky For This Useful Post:
asdasdas111

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:55 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com