zeD
post Aug 4 2016, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 4
Member No.: 4,954

Hi Guys

My Steam ingame Name is zeD. I am sure you saw me often play Man at Arms on your Sever.
I got banned abou a week ago for trolling. I dont understand how this could be? I joined your sever at the very End of a round, 2 minutes later a New Map started and i got Banned for Troll?
Im not sure but maybe it was a Mistake? I write alote on the ALL chat but i dont troll or cheat or buguse and stuff. I watched your Sever Rules and i did not infringe any of you rules.

Greetings
zeD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scaramouche the ...
post Aug 4 2016, 09:16 PM
Post #2

Man at arms

Thank(s): 42
Member No.: 4,717

Hello ZeD.

Ofc I do remember you as a regular. Therefore it should be unecessary to inform you that you have to wait until the admin who banned you shows up. If he / she will not in 3 days your ban will be temporary lift until the colleague who put the ban let us know if it was meant to be temporary or permanent.

Greetings

Scaramouche

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Scaramouche the sea lion For This Useful Post:
zeD
zeD
post Aug 5 2016, 01:34 AM
Post #3

Filthy Peasant

Okey thanks

Hopefully see you guys back on the Battlefield.

Greetings

+Quote Post
Porsuk
post Aug 5 2016, 10:54 AM
Post #4

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 231
Member No.: 4,348

Hello,

I did ban you because you did troll and intentional damage by using fire pot to throw it on where your teammates spawn.

When you saw my presence, you try to run that you didn't throw it all and you were trying to hide next to corner of a house.Seriously ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
zeD
post Aug 5 2016, 01:48 PM
Post #5

Filthy Peasant

Hi Porsuk

Sorry but this is not True. I never throw a firepot in to a spawn area. I was surprised when i got kicked... i carry more often Shield with MAA than i have a Firepot.
As i said the new round started i barley spawned the second time and got kicked while walking out of the spawn.. The round wasnt really 2 minuts old.
You Say that i run when i saw your presence? The only one i really know ingame is Scaramouche... he is the most present of you guys as far as i remember. I cant remember saw you ingame those days.
I am Afraid i have erased all my Shadowplay Records a few days ago.

Sorry i am Old enough to not Agree with your Bann reason and i dont let myself beeing called a troll.
And Intentional damage is common on your server.. i reccommend you play MAA for 2 Maps and you will see how often Teammates dont care about you.

As Scaramouche said i am a Regular player on your server and a total Chivalry gametime of 114hrs (Over 50% on your server) so it is a pity you dindt ask me first before you Ban..

Have a nice Day.

+Quote Post
Porsuk
post Aug 5 2016, 02:15 PM
Post #6

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 231
Member No.: 4,348

QUOTE (zeD @ Aug 5 2016, 02:48 PM) *
Hi Porsuk

Sorry but this is not True. I never throw a firepot in to a spawn area. I was surprised when i got kicked... i carry more often Shield with MAA than i have a Firepot.
As i said the new round started i barley spawned the second time and got kicked while walking out of the spawn.. The round wasnt really 2 minuts old.
You Say that i run when i saw your presence? The only one i really know ingame is Scaramouche... he is the most present of you guys as far as i remember. I cant remember saw you ingame those days.
I am Afraid i have erased all my Shadowplay Records a few days ago.

Sorry i am Old enough to not Agree with your Bann reason and i dont let myself beeing called a troll.
And Intentional damage is common on your server.. i reccommend you play MAA for 2 Maps and you will see how often Teammates dont care about you.

As Scaramouche said i am a Regular player on your server and a total Chivalry gametime of 114hrs (Over 50% on your server) so it is a pity you dindt ask me first before you Ban..

Have a nice Day.

Well, as you said i wish you didn't delete your shadowplay record.Banned week ago, deleted your proof videos 3-4 days ago and did ban appeal yesterday.There is a problem in this line in my point of view.

About begining of the round does not concern me when a player does intentionally damage or at the end of round.Being a regular won't give you a privilege to do doing intentionally tk/dmg with weapons or firepot OR footkick etc.

Another thing that which is about being common intentionally damage/ team kill in server.Of course it is.No one is hiding this fact, do we ?When we saw intentionally team kill, damage we do kick/ban or warn players.

I don't have to warn any player neither other admins.Admins can choose to warn/kick or ban.It depends on admin.

You have right to not join my ban reason but it won't change the fact what i saw.

I will remove your ban when i logged into game.If i see similar action, this time ban will be permanent, even if you agree or not.

Being a regular does not change the result.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Porsuk For This Useful Post:
Scaramouche the sea lion
Scaramouche the ...
post Aug 5 2016, 09:23 PM
Post #7

Man at arms

Just for intellectual honesty: I'm abroad at the moment so even if I've been quite active during the last few weeks, I can't confirm or deny any action done on the server in a period of more or less 2 weeks, since I haven't been there.

I have no reason not to trust you ZeD, but over all I trust my colleague's judgement. Therefore, pay attention, for your fun's sake.

Edit: sometimes there are admins patroling the server without playing. We're always among you guys, to insure a fair gaming and fun for all

+Quote Post
zeD
post Aug 6 2016, 09:07 AM
Post #8

Filthy Peasant

Ok i got this Porsuk
Thanks for remove my ban.

The point of deleting my Records was the lack of HDD space.

And i thank you for your Trust Scaramouche and i understand your over all trust in your colleagues thats normal.
But i see you are fair to me.

Hopefully meet you guys ingame for a good fair match without any harm.

Greetings

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to zeD For This Useful Post:
Scaramouche the sea lion
Scaramouche the ...
post Aug 6 2016, 01:40 PM
Post #9

Man at arms

See you on the field ZeD happy.gif

+Quote Post
Yet Another Fool
post Aug 6 2016, 01:46 PM
Post #10

Knight

Thank(s): 98
Member No.: 4,499

I don't like that dodging maa and and don't like his stabby thing.

+Quote Post
zeD
post Aug 6 2016, 03:54 PM
Post #11

Filthy Peasant

maa can be really irritating wink.gif
but he is still squishy skeleton.png

Cya there guys biggrin.gif