> Mr. Kit's Application to Join SM
Mr. Kit
post Apr 8 2022, 06:33 PM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 13
Member No.: 5,776

Hello everyone! I am Mr. Kit, people usually just call me Kit (I've had many different names in the past and I have finally decided to forge my legend with this one after a long while) I've started playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 1 around 2014 July and I've clocked over +4500 hours since then. Not my proudest achievement! I have taken part in the competitive scene of Chivalry for about 3 years and I kind of drifted out of the competitive scene in time due to a lot of responsibilities that was expected of me to accomplish after I became an official admin for the official servers of Torn Banner Studios in late 2016. Furthermore, I have been a part of very amazing communities for a long time that came to exist within Chivalry. I won't list the names here because some of the communities still exist, but I will glad tell you the names of the communities if you contact me. I have my own community as well and I've hosted a chiv fun server that didn't last long at the beginning of 2022, however, the community still stands as one piece and people interact with each other as the first day I've created the community. In the past, I have played on Sneaky Monkeys' server frequently and I always liked the attitude that I've received from the members of the Sneaky Monkeys. Mainly for the positive interaction that I've had with SM, I've recently taken an interest to join and be a part of this amazing community that has placed its long-standing history on the rocks of Chivalry. If there is anything else that you'd like to know about me that I hadn't covered in this application, feel free to contact me through my Discord account: Mr. Kit#5562 or if you have any questions that you would like to be answered, feel free to ask them below in this post.

My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119533544

Thank you for considering my application and I hope you'll have a fun read! cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Kit For This Useful Post:
Queen Munchkin
MonkeyFiend
post Apr 12 2022, 06:26 PM
Post #2

Security and Projects

Group: Clan Dogsbody
Thank(s): 1098
From: A Magical Place, with toys in the million, all under one roof
Member No.: 1