> zx4000's admin application
zx4000
post May 30 2021, 02:35 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 11
Member No.: 5,591

Hello all you monkeys! I am zx4000 i am 22 years old and live in england, but in game i am a level 51 regular who has played quite alot of hours on the =sm= server.

my schedule is pretty open recently so i am able to play quite often on chiv, it is one of my main games with 1819 hours currently in it.

recently on the server i have been doing the most i can to help the server with lagging pings and pk loss/afkers.
With chiv 2 coming out very soon im sure the admins will be spread more thin with the 2 games and im sure 2 servers if possible wink.gif

i always try to help the admins with their loads of making sure people obey the rules by voting out anyone who i see breaking the rules or having too high ping.

i have experienced many toxic trolls and rule breakers while on the server and i have always tried getting them kicked so others can enjoy their gameplay.

i have experience in being a admin on chiv, i am a admin on the horde sandcastle server,
i have been told a few times by community members, and some admins to try to apply for admin but my bans have always stopped me but im giving it a shot!

my bans:
Firstly i would like to explain the bans i have gotten alittle more indepth due to the way i got them.

my vac ban:
when i got my new pc my steam wanted me to add a phone number to my account, however i did not own a phone at that point that worked, so i used a online free number to get a code i needed which was added to my steam account,
i Did not know that having a shared number made all accounts with it get a shared ban when someone hacked with it, resulting in my ban,(feel free to check my play history to see my ban doesnt relate to the time i played cs:go)

my server ban:
years ago before i started playing chiv as a hobbie i used to play with my friend and we joined =sm= to try out the 64 players, at that point i did not know the rules and i killed him on the cata to take it over, which an admin saw and banned me for 7 days instantly. since then whenever i see anyone abusing the cata or rules i make sure to either kick them or tell the admin to do what they must,

i hope me explaining my bans is helpful and wont just instant decline my application!

and i hope in the future ill be able to keep the server clean and lag free! <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 05:19 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com