> disable 3rd person
lb_ex
post Sep 11 2016, 02:09 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 1
Member No.: 5,012

I know this is a hot topic here but we have finally to change someting about 3rd person playr mode enabled on the 64p server. Beside the general movement and awarness qualities this perspective offers it enables you further significant advantages especially in crowed fights. And like we all know, most fights are of this type on the 64 server. The gameplay, competition, and community would profit so much if we would keep one perspective for everyone.

Guys it is time to initiate a voting in order to finally get rid of the 3rd person player perspective.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to lb_ex For This Useful Post:
Marsche
Porsuk
post Sep 11 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Old Git SM Members
Thank(s): 231
Member No.: 4,348

If i am not mistaken we already voted such topic for community 2 years ago or somethign like that.

I believe majority are playing with 3rd person like myself except when i am an archer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
surprise_FIN
post Sep 11 2016, 08:50 PM
Post #3

Page

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 13
Member No.: 4,513

I think it's best if people are let to play how they feel most comfortable. I don't see problems about someone playing on 3rd, it has it's own disadvantages imo, at least for me when I tried it I couldn't block a shit and I hitted only against a massive group of guys or newbies. Too much restrictions isin't fun if someone cannot handle those players and complain about it.

+Quote Post
The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to surprise_FIN For This Useful Post:
Sneeky

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 12:59 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com