FrostBurn
post Mar 15 2017, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 20
Member No.: 5,145

Hi everyone,
I've been playing on this server since I reinstalled Chivalry (new PC, new internet connection...), some of you may remember me.
I have seldom had any problems, it's quite a good server and it is fairly well policed.

I had never been kicked out before (well... once because I momentarily had ping 180+ tongue.gif ) and I think some of you can attest that I have never broken the server rules. I remember playing with Duc, with Robin-the-not-quite-so-brave, with Dark Hole Sun, and others that are not =SM= but are always there too. wink.gif

Today however, in a game with just a dozen people, I had a very bad experience mellow.gif :
Playing Hillside, I was Agatha, right after the third and last spawn.
There is a sort of bridge before the actual castle. There I was kicked twice by a team mate huh.gif (I know the name, I won't write it here, but I can PM one of the admins if they ask), and fell down the bridge to my death, which the game registered as me killing myself dry.gif (though the consolle showed I had taken the two kicks!).
I called for a VoteKick of the TK'er, he had only 6% TD because the game didn't register my death at his hands.
People asked why, I explained, they voted No anyway dry.gif , and then he (for no reason other than me starting a Votekick against him) started a Votekick against me huh.gif , and they voted me off as if I was the bad guy ohmy.gif . There were no Admins around, unfortunately, and now I can't get back in the game angry.gif

This is SO unfair :/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:33 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com