> Recruitment drive
Foxx_in_Socks
post Jan 7 2008, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Lifetime Ban

Group: Banned
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 2

How do people feel about us changing the recruitment criteria a little?, if we can get more people in the clan then we can look to getting another server, So i propose that we keep the age limit and neccesary microphone, but maybe we should ask a few people and trust each others judgement on people, for instance i know of a few people who are eligeable for the clan,

Nalvier
Iamaruffneck
camo110
goochtyke
M33amkii

How do we feel about asking these people to join?
If any of you know of any other people you think you could ask then please post also.
foxxy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Foxx_in_Socks
post Jan 9 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Lifetime Ban

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2

Well, thats precisely what i'm getting at - are we prepared to trust each others judgement on people to join?,
I have given that list of people who i think are nice and would get along with everyone. Does everyone trust me to recruit them, Or do you still feel you should all meet them first?
Let me know
foxx

+Quote Post
Kung
post Jan 9 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #3

Page

Group: Clan Members
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(foxx_in_socks @ Jan 9 2008, 03:35 PM) *
Well, thats precisely what i'm getting at - are we prepared to trust each others judgement on people to join?,
I have given that list of people who i think are nice and would get along with everyone. Does everyone trust me to recruit them, Or do you still feel you should all meet them first?
Let me know
foxx

Ofcourse i trust your judgement Foxx wink.gif But who the hell let Manly in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
For me np...

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:34 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com