> Speedhack Regular 50 rank player on SM
KANE
post Aug 11 2020, 09:27 PM
Post #1

Page

Group: Members
Thank(s): 23
Member No.: 4,919

Yes i know the title is quite clickbaity tongue.gif It got your attention.

Hes a regular player on the server.

Someone want to explain how he does this? (see video)

He speeds up (instead of me catching him like the devs coded tongue.gif ) for about 2 seconds then goes back to normal speed.

If it was the server then we would all be affected. If its a glitch then first i heard of a speeding sprint glitch that is not a speedhack or LAG glitch.

Thats the only 2 ways i know of you can do this Speedhack or LAG.

Sadly there is scripts which can actually do this for you ie create the LAG (bottleneck your own client then send everything (packets) at once) but usually when you are on the other side of this happening then all sort of weird invisible shit happen and it is much much faster...not CONTROLLED like he does here.

Heres the lovely video.

https://streamable.com/tsuc7k

steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014981388

its PRAY YOU CATCH ME

BUt like i said if all of server was affected then i understand and if its lag then that is gotta be some amazing lag which goes back to normal for him just at the right time (he sprints away then instantly back to normal turns and bam headshot) That is amazing coincidence......

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KANE
post Aug 12 2020, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Page

Just to add to this. I would like other people to say whether they've seen people speed up and slow back down to normal. I have . Now that I think about its probably the latency mechanics of chiv.

This game is buggy as hell netcode. Only problem is it looks the same as someone using a speedhack that's where the oddity comes in but pray is white as snow so don't think its speedhack. Good aimbot on my face tho biggrin.gif

edit: need an expert on the chiv netcode to clear it up

+Quote Post
doreanh
post Aug 28 2020, 06:13 AM
Post #3

Sergeant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 58
Member No.: 5,074

Speedhack is possible in Chivalry.
I have seen and perm bans some of them. They are also reported to Steam for further VAT Ban.

--------------------
Meowww

+Quote Post
KANE
post Aug 28 2020, 11:51 AM
Post #4

Page

QUOTE (doreanh @ Aug 28 2020, 06:13 AM) *
Speedhack is possible in Chivalry.
I have seen and perm bans some of them. They are also reported to Steam for further VAT Ban.

Hi Doreanh I know its possible smile.gif Heres a question though....Can you tell me if anything has changed uhh in the last 6 months or year for SM server? Different host? server settings? Because the speedhack / rubber banding/weird latency effect I see most common is on SM server. I will record more instances of it happening if I can which includes stuff like just invisible kills. (e.g. 1 second the enemy is standing still the next you are dead lol)

+Quote Post
doreanh
post Aug 28 2020, 04:03 PM
Post #5

Sergeant

Group: =SM= Chivalry Group
Thank(s): 58
Member No.: 5,074

There is no change in the server, at least in SM, I am not sure if TB did anything to the whole game. It is not easy to verify between a speed hacker and lagger so it would be a great help if you can provide records. The server ban and request for VAT Ban will be issued instantly.
Last but not least, My view of point is that it is more fun for them to cheat in a popular server than an empty one.

--------------------
Meowww

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:08 PM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com