> Got banned!, Was Guilty...
Groon
post Apr 8 2018, 05:30 PM
Post #1

Filthy Peasant

Group: Members
Thank(s): 0
Member No.: 5,389

Hello , i got banned today for killing allied teammate while playing for masons. Cannot remember his name , only that it was 3 letters. Alltho i try never to retaliate even if a teammate kills me that guy was really annoying. He was running arround the map with a torch in hand , collaborating with enemy team. He bodyblocked me once helping the enemy player kill me while spamming laugf multiple times. It was my understanding the he was in kahoots with enemy players. After getting bodyblocked and killed because of him once , and the other time laught at(both times enemy players did not attack him) i got provoked and killed him the next time i saw him. After that (like 5 min later) he attacked me and while defending myself i got kicked from the game. Not sure how long my ban is going to last , but 3 hours later my ip still banned from entering the server. Not sure if collaborating with enemy team is forbidden , but it sure was offensive and triggering to me personally. Im sorry for breaking the rules and ill try my best to never do that again.

Date : 08.04.2018
Time Approx 18.00 GMT+3
Profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071932968/ is it ok if its blocked?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Robin (not s...
post Apr 8 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #2

Knight Lieutenant

Group: Trusted non-SM
Thank(s): 524
Member No.: 4,846

You've been banned for 20 hours and 50 minutes for "teamattacking".

+Quote Post
Groon
post Apr 8 2018, 08:51 PM
Post #3

Filthy Peasant

After carefully reading the topics i lift my previous question on how to prove misconduct without video. Thank you for a quick responce , i have learned the rules and will try my best to uphold them. Thank you for maintaining the server i really enjoy playing and see you in game.

+Quote Post
GuyIncognito
post Apr 9 2018, 08:32 PM
Post #4

Sergeant

Thank(s): 85
Member No.: 4,476

I banned you. I pieced together what happened from chat and IRE’s votekick against you, and you confirmed it. I then spectated and banned both of you in your scuffle in spawn. I appreciate your full honesty, it’s very rare around here. I only deemed a 24h ban appropriate here, but please don’t bother with people who joke and fool around with the other team, as long as they don’t attack you. If so, report it!

+Quote Post
Groon
post Apr 9 2018, 10:46 PM
Post #5

Filthy Peasant

Thank you for responding. I will use screenshots from now on if i see any misconduct. See you in game!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:34 AM
Sneaky Monkeys Clan :: MonkeyFiend.com