Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey.. Too little imagination for creative topic titles xD
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Recruitment
Weed
Heya,

I'm Sam, 24, currently reside in rainy Devon. Thought I would pop by and say 'Ello.

Loving the server, I go to favourites and refresh until there's a slot rolleyes.gif

So, is recruitment still on? Maybe your looking for a 'lil Weed? I play mean, tehehe!

Played the entire BF franchise, put BF2 away to play L4D. Never got into clanwars with L4D2, but still play regularly with friends.

What I am looking for is a community that I can be a part of, to make others feel privileged to be also. Does that make sense?

Let me know what you are looking for..

Regards,
Sam/Weed.
Foxx_in_Socks
Hey Sam,
Sounds like you've done the same game pattern as us, ending up finally on BC2.
Basically as recruitment goes, We ask you to come on teamspeak each time you play, and just get to know us for a week.
Then as long as everyone gets along fine, we'll happily plant you in our proverbial garden.
Teamspeak is on the front page, theres no password and the download link is in the downloads section on the website.
Everyone's friendly (although a little sweary), So dont be afraid.
If theres no space on the server, you can always jump on Teamspeak and we'll kick to make room for you.
Catch you on the field!
Foxy McFox
K.
hello weed i noticed you playing the other day, Since i'm not Pr0 or 1337 you'll prob be killing me a lot moar D:

anyways it was nice to have some support from a player when i'm kicking evil spawnrapers (i seem to do that more on the conquest server than actually play the damn game :/ )

anyways jump on our TS3 server, you can usually see if its occupied from the mainpage www.sneakymonkeys.com altho the viewer block is a bit messy atm, but i assure you it will be fixed soon....ish.....maybe.....ish......bah!!!!
fido77
glad you enjoy the servers, hope to get in a game with ya soon smile.gif
Lawpf2001
ahoy there and welcome.
Magik6
Hey dude, was on with you last night for a few rounds, glad to see you're having fun on our servers and will catch you on there soon no doubt.
'aL
hey

had a few rounds with you last night , glad you enjoy the servers and will no doubt be getting killed by you again soon smile.gif
MonkeyFiend
ahh I remember seeing you in game a few times smile.gif

although due to the next few days of nights I probably won't be on much
Cabletwitch
I guess I'd better make myself known, as I'll be the poor sod repairing whatever vehicle you decide to break, and generally getting shot at instead of you. If you hear copious swearing on TS, then its most probably me. You'd best be wearing headphones if polite company is around... smile.gif
MonkeyFiend
although haven't seen anything from him since.. guess cable must have scared him away biggrin.gif
MonkeyFiend
Since we've not seen Weed on the server/TS of late, will have to reject this applcation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.