Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inactive Admins
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > General > Public Discussion
MonkeyFiend
Hi all,

I'm temporarily removing the following from admin, as not sure if they're active currently. If you're on the list let me know and I'll add you back into the active admins list smile.gif

thanks,

Monkey

AN∃Kii!
Bastion
Bateman.
*Black hole sun
BloodSky
*Cam
CommanderFlynn
DeadCanDance
*FrostBurn
GuyIncognito
*HackedPenguin
immo
Jen
Lulooft
Mr Eyl
*neojorge
Praxis
*Prince Sushi-Fuf...
rAiGa
*RumPull4Skin
Scaramouche the ...
Silberio
Sonne
Stupid Fat Hobbit
Strekkode
TurboMidget
Vikingr
Xacobo
Zeripper
Marsche
sad.gif
MonkeyFiend
I've damned well seen some playing!
Sir Robin (not so brave)
I think I saw xacobo working on his tan...

HackedPenguin
I haven't died yet. I'm serving in the military this year so I won't be around as much as I used to be, but I will for damn sure drop in on holidays (like now) when I get them.
Mi-Molles Drunk Cat
Helo, cat here

Well Napalm Bukkake is active on SM chiv server, less lately but still comes around.

Anekii is still around too ^^ comes like every week or so

LOL immo is an admin ???

prince sushi was here the other day, but even when he's there he doesn't do much, who am i to talk but a lowly peasant cat.

the others haven't seen them in ages! or years !!

that was all

edit: and hacked penguin is around too

CAt
NapalmBukkake
Last days i was in GTA but i continue playing Chiv!
Steelshanks
I know many names on that list, make alts, change their names, only play when they are stinking drunk!
MonkeyFiend
QUOTE (Steelshanks @ Jul 25 2018, 12:40 AM) *
I know many names on that list, make alts, change their names, only play when they are stinking drunk!

Well I can completely understand that, recently when I've felt like playing it's nice to avoid the asshattery and people pestering me. Also being stinking drunk.

But we've also gotta check that admins are being clear in their actions rather than ninja banning (so if I play under an alt, I normally rename myself back to monkeyfiend if I have to ban someone) and normally finish my game thereafter.

I've no issue with alts, but if people take admin action it should be under SM tags, if they never make a ban and don't play with SM tags then the argument there is they're not really part of the admin team then.

Am sure many people are playing chivalry more infrequently with the lure of other more shiny games, so I left a roll call topic in the members area. If people didn't reply to that I removed access.
I'm not suggesting that everyone should read the forums every day, but occasionally rules change or issues come up. What we want to avoid is someone joining, then renaming themselves to something non-sm, still using admin powers with no visibility from the rest of us and without contributing and integrating with clan and server smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.