Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banned
Sneaky Monkeys Forum > Visitors > Server Rules > Bans and Ban Appeals
jkowalsky
Hello,

I was banned from your server. I'm a pretty quiet person and I never mess with anyone. I was probably banned, although I don't remember it well for inappropriately answering any other player. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you, I just want to play nice and have fun with others. Could you lift that ban, in the future of course I try to be more careful. I take this opportunity to tell you that I hope you are well, greetings.
doreanh
Hi jkowalsky,
Can you provide your steam profile link so we can give it a check?
jkowalsky
Hello,

Jimputez

Thanks
jkowalsky
Hello,

Jimputez

Thanks
Fightdrug *-*
no what he means is the link to your steam profile ^^ you must copy it in here that they know what account they must check

you can get your adress this way : open your profile side and then make a right click and then click ,, copy side URL" and paste it in here
jkowalsky
Hi Fightdrug,

Thanks for your response Fightdrug.

Get it here:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101811965/

Thanks
Sir Robin (not so brave)
Hi. You were banned on 2019-08-04 with the stated reason "cheatengine". We normally give the admin who issued the ban 3 days to reply to the appeal and if that doesn't happen we provisionally lift the ban. However, I am not sure this should happen for cheat-related bans.
jkowalsky
Hi Robin,

thank you for your quick response.

I must tell you that I am surprised by what you are telling me. I understand that the reason why I am banned is because I am a hacker? But I have to tell you that I´ve had problems connecting to the internet and it is seriously preventing me from playing properly. I can assure you that I have never cheated in this or any other game. I hope this misunderstanding will be solved soon.

Thanks
Sir Robin (not so brave)
After sleeping over this, I think it should be treated like any other ban appeal. So if the admin who banned you does not reply up to 72 hours after this post we'll provisionally lift the ban.
jkowalsky
And once again, thank you very much.
Sir Robin (not so brave)
We (It was Darth! I'm not referring to myself as "we". Not yet.) lifted your ban. Have fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.